California Love

Abrianna pov: by the time we got to my moms doorstep I was hard down crying. I was so happy to be back home. I knocked and a lady I didn't even remember answered the door. She looked just as horrible as us. She embraced us in the biggest hug. When she let go of us she took us to the police department to call off the search for us. Then when we got back to her house she told us to shower and change because she's taking us shopping. I got in the shower and it felt so good to feel hot water again. I havent washed my body or hair in 5 months. I didn't want to get out but i did anyway. I looked into my old drawers and pulled out a purple long sleeve shirt that said "Diva" going down the side in silver, skinny jeans and purple silver UGGS. I walked downstairs and my mom and Bre'Asia were waiting on me. To the mall we go

(2 days later)

Abrianna pov: we were going back to Atl for a suprise. We already had our plan. For aragenments we were going to finish school down in Cali. But for summer were going to be in Atl. I was so nervous. When the plane landed we went to go get a cab. When we passed the sign that said "Welcome to Atlanta" i got nervous all over again. I looked at what I had on and it looked pretty decent. I had on a white tank top, grey sweater, skinny jeans and grey Supras. My hair was tied into a ponytail with a grey ribbon. I was so nervous. Then Bre'Asia said "calm down, child" that didn't help. I was nervous of seeing Diggy again and nervous because of Jessica, La'Shay and Beauty. We could send them to jail if we really wanted to buy they haven't done nothing to us yet. When we pulled up in front of the house my mom looked at us and asked "ready?" I looked at Bre'Asia and we both nodded. We got out, payed the cab and we walked up to the front step. My mom knocked on the door and my dad answered. He gave my mom a hug and when he saw us heh wrapped us both in a tight hug for like 5 minutes then he said "the boys are upstairs" my dad said after letting us go. We creeped upstairs very slowly. They were playing video games. We came up behind them and on three we were going to put our hands over there face. I held up 1 finger indicating the number one Bre'Asia held up 2 fingers and we just skipped 3. We put our hands over there face and we said "guess who?" there response was La'Shay and Beauty. TF! They turned around and saw it was us and they gave us a hug but we didn't hug back. "see you thought you were........." Jacob said. But Bre'Asia cut him off. Diggy looked at me and I just rolled my eyes at him. He came close to me and said "sorry" and he kissed that spot on my neck that always made my knees week. Then he kissed that spot 2 more times then he kissed me on the mouth. Dang, I can't stand the way this boy makes me feel.