The Concert

(a month later)
Abrianna pov: it's been a month and me and Diggy are still talking and kissing. He told me the whole story of Bahja and I went and apologized to her. Yes Abrianna Alexis Smith Simmons apologized. I wouldn't call us friends but we are on texting grounds and we are on our way to friends. Anyway Diggy wanted me to go to this concert he even begged so I gave in and I'm getting ready for that. I showered and everything I wold try to put on Brea had somthing to say aboout it so I just sat on my bed in my robe and let her pick out everything. She was looking over the same stuff over and over again then she blew out a frusterated sigh which made her bangs fly up and I laughed at her. "whats so funny?" she asked I just shook my head "ok so what we are looking for is somthing sexy but still casual" she said. I got up and pulled out a white tank top, black and white varisitey jacket {jacket is black. sleeves,hood,buttons are white} with tan booty shorts that stop to my high thigh, Jordan Retro 5 - Big Kids - Basketball - Shoes (there words not mine basically they are black shoes with the white Jordan sign on the back and white shoe laces) she nodded her head in approval then she straightened my hair really good so its now flowing to my butt. I sprayed some warm vanilla sugar on me then I sat in the en by my self. She just put on jeansa shirt and matching Jordans. On the car ride their we blasted Future. Then when we got backstage we sat down she was now smiling at me again "oh my god would you please stop smiling at me, youre creeping me out" I said to her she tryeds to tide her smile but it was a lost cause. Then Diggycame out his dressing room he kissed me and hugged Brea. "man I feel so alone" she said "you want me to kiss you" I asked her jokingly. She just looked at me like :/ which made me laugh then Diggy had to go on. We watched his peformance from backstage he was hyped and so was hisfans he had alot out of there. Thats why i cant be no artist or nothing like hat I have stage fright to bad. Then he was about to preform my favorite song 4 Letter Word. But then everything stopped and his fans got real confused. What is this boy up to. I looked over at Bre'Asia and she was smiling at the screem. What is up with that girl. Then he quited the fans and said "who in here has a 4 Letter Word?" he asked. They all started screamig then when they stopped he said "I do, wanna meet her?" he asked oh my god they started screaming and they had to drag me out on that stage. -.- man he couldn't be normal I looked out at the crowd and it was ALOT of them "her name is Abrianna and I have a important question to ask her" he said and everybody said aww I already knew the question. I started happy crying I was finally getting my baby back. "Abrianna Renae Latimore will you be my four letter word?" he asked. I was speechless I just nodded and he wrapped me in a hug. I love him so much :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awww :) happy tears and I dont remeber if I gave Abrianna a middle name before but her new one is Renae, aye :D