I'm Here Forever

Abrianna pov: I woke up in someone's arms. I knew who it was. But we were sitting in front of the tv and I wa sitting on his lap. I remember we were watching a movie and I was sitting on his lap. I must have feel asleep but whatever. I am now bored though. I was about to wake him up. I got up an looked at him he looked so peaceful to bad I had to wake him up. I got close to his face an then I kissed him. It must be like a reflex to him because he kissed me back. Then I pulled him up. "get up". I said "I was already awake." he said looking up at me since he was still sitting down. "since you got up. You were keeping me warm" he said. I just smirked. Then I had to go get Babydoll and Bre'Asia. I found Bre'Asia in the game room with Jacob. They were playing Call Of Duty. They are such nerds. I stepped in front of the tv and said "come on Bre'Asia we'll come back later" she kissed Jacob and left. Eeww I can't look at Jacob the same. Then I found J.C. and Babydoll in my room Babydoll look like she was putting on a strip no these nasty ass kids weren't. "why my room" they both jumped. Babydoll was putting on her clothes. "Y'all is some nasty kids" I said. And me and Bre'Asia left the room.

(at the hotel)

Abrianna pov: I showered and changed into a grey tank top, booty shorts and grey Air Jordan's. (I'm getting mixed up with the outfits so bare with me) I curled my hair and then tied into a ponytail. I grabbed my charging phone and walked out into the balcony. It looked so beautiful.

Bre'Asia pov: I haven't told nobody yet but me and Jacob are official again. I had my boo thang. I'm suprise Abrianna didn't say nothing but as many times as I seen Abrianna and Diggy have a tounge war and kiss each other she can't say NOTHING. I took a shower and changed into a purple tank top, black skinny jeans and purple Ed Hardy converse. I flat ironed my hair and tied it up in a bun.

Babydoll pov: omg I can't believe they walked in on us doing that. This is so embarrassing. Anyway I took my shower and changed into a red tank top, booty shorts and red and black Pastrys. I flat ironed my hair and let it lay out like I usually do. It won't be no more tank tops and booty shorts. I don't know how much longer I can keep this from everybody. Only people that know is J.C. and my family. They weren't all that hyped but they got over it. I walked out of my room and the girls were there waiting for me. We walked back over to their place.

(at the house)

Abrianna pov: they were on the basketball court. We kind of sneeked on them and they didn't see us until after 20 minutes. Dang they need to be more aware of their surroundings. We had done sat down and got comfortable. They came up and gave us a hug. I loved Diggys hugs. Then they went back to their game. I wasn't really paying attention to the game. I was going through Diggys phone. Most of his text were from me or his family. I'm glad I know I can trust him and not have to go through his phone every other day. I put his phone in my pocket and I took mine out an tweeted "I know for a fact I love this boy :)" and I went on my Facebook and put the same thing. It got 20 like in that 20 seconds it was up. But whatever I know by the end of the day its gonna have a lot of comments asking who. Then somebody walked up from behind me and said "hey Abrianna" they scared me. I turned around and it was no other then Khalil and Lil Twist. I gave them both a short hug. Then they sat by us "what brings y'all by here?" I asked "we heard y'all were back in town so we came to see y'all" he said :) ahh I'm feeling the love!