All For You

Pairing: Wodahs x reader

Warning(s): slight sexual theme.

A/n: Wodahs is my favorite character so why not start this with the headangel himself! Enjoy
----

"Why..are you helping..me?" Wodahs asked weakly as he watched the angel above him clean his cuts with a wet towel she had dipped into the river close by. He had clumsily tripped on his way up to spy on God, Etihw, and report to his older brother who was the Devil King, Kcalb. He had managed to earn a few scrapes from the fall.

When the angel found him, he thought he was done for. But no, she began to tend to the fallen angels wounds. This confused him. Weren't they enemies? Didn't she despise him?

"Why?"She seemed to ponder on this before answering. "Because.. I don't see why I shouldn't?" He was shocked at her words. Never in his life had someone from the other side send him a smile or helped him.

He let her sit him up and he just listened as she talked to him about her thoughts on how instead of war that they join forces and live in peace together. He didn't know how she did it? Was it the way she spoke with so much passion? How she looked at him in the eyes? Her charming ways?

He found himself thinking about her thoughts that night. He had told Kcalb that he needed more time.

The next day, he visited her again in the same spot in the forest. At first he was cautious with her. After all, she could stab him in the back. But she never did. He shared his thoughts on her fantasy world. She seemed to agree with him. He couldn't help but feel at ease with her. He even smiled with her presence.

They were always sneaking out to their worlds to speak with one another. Soon enough, they had their first kiss with a confession of love.

"Wodahs..I-I'm sorry-" he held her face and kissed her back. She shuddered, pressing her against a tree, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed back within seconds. They parted panting slightly.

"(Y/n).. I feel the same way.." he smiled gently as he saw her eyes glimmer with so much emotions. She giggled as he nuzzled her nose lovingly. "I want..to live in that same world as you."

"Me too.."

She yelped when he picked her up and pressed his lips against hers. She didn't fight and kissed back, wrapping a leg around his waist. He held up that same leg and grinded against her hips. "Ah~" Wodahs sighed against her lips. "I want you, (Y/n)..NOW." he growled with red glowing eyes. She whimpered and nodded before he turned her around and lifted her skirt. She new what would happen if they continued. The sound of his zipper going down made her shutter before he slid himself inside, bending her over a bit. They didn't care. She moaned and whimpered as he thrusted into her. Holding her hips and soon enough pulling her close as he continued.

Yes, they were in love.

Then it came, Wodahs had left his brothers side after being tortured for telling Kcalb he disagreed with his plans of defeating God. He was rescued by Grora after (Y/n) had told Etihw everything.

"Wodahs!" He looked up as you entering the infirmary with Etihw. He hugged you tightly ignoring his injuries.

"You two have a lot of explaining to do.." Etihw said with a cold gaze. So the two explained everything. Their ideas of peace within their worlds. The God seemed intrigued and allowed Wodahs to stay within her castle along with her servants.

He soon became an angel.

When the day of the Great War finally arrived it ended in so much blood shed. With Kcalb taken down and sent away Etihw began to create that peaceful world she grew to like. Years later Kcalb and Etihw decided to come to an agreement and sealed it with marriage. Everyone lived in BlackBlanc Castle.

Especially, the Head Angel, Wodahs and his wife, (Y/n) who was pregnant with his child.

Yes, their wold became a reality all because of two angels desire for a world without war and hate.

And he did it all for You.

----

Well, hope you enjoyed. Have any ideas put them down below in the comment section. Be sure to favorite and give me ideas people! -Helen