When Your Angry at Them😣😠

Kcalb:

• He's actually more nervous than he usually gets when you both become romantic. He's actually sweating and shaking but he's a stubborn Old Devil to reveal that he's actually guilty.

• "I did no such thing!"

• Despite the evidence there. Kcalb will put his foot down and not budge even if you make him sleep in another room, alone.(He ain't budging)

• But once you two cool down, you both talk it out. Kcalb is actually cooperative this time. He just doesn't want you to be stressed with his stubborn behavior, sometimes. He just wants you to listen to him.

• The discussion is brief, a few words between you two are exchange before the both of you converse about the problem. Kcalb actually is clueless as to why exactly your angry so you have to word it out for him. Even if it upsets him, he'll understands. By the end of your conversation he has you close, enveloped in his arms as he let's you rest on his lap in a leather seat.

Wodahs:

• The Head Angel is as stubborn as his brother. He will give you the silent treatment and you will do the same. There is obvious tension between you two. Etihw and Kcalb can practically feel the dark aura from you two as you serve them(It's actually scary).

• ".. Hn."

• He will ignore you but watch you from afar or across the room. He's actually feeling gloomy as his anger wears down.

• He makes it up to you by doing something he always does for you. A small special thing, like making a brand of his favorite tea; Ochazuke. You both sit down for an honest talk. Unlike you, he's proper but he will show his true feelings towards you. Something he rarely shows around the castle and it's inhabitants. By the end of the conversation, you two are actually enjoying some tea and nuzzles.

Ivlis:

• This airhead is just as stubborn as Kcalb but worse. Depending on why your angry he'll either deny it or argue back.

• "Don't tell me your mad."

• The angrier you two are within his castle. The more verbal the argument becomes. Satanick even tries to be the good guy between you two BUT he always leaves within a few seconds(he's actually terrified of you two).

• After a few days, Ivlis confronts you with either evidence or begrudgingly apologizes in a mutter as he wraps his arms around your waist and back. Giving you a chaste kiss. He loves you..

Satanick:

• He plays it off as if he's done nothing wrong! In fact, he's even clueless as to why your even mad!

• "Honey, what's with that look on your face??"

• Despite you telling him why your mad. He just won't stop teasing you and try to pull out a innuendo from thin air to clear your mind(Run. Just. RUN.). This doesn't work and you actually slap the thing before it even touches you. He finds a way in your room later..

• When he finally know what's bothering you he'll try his best to work things out with you. It's hard for him to even be a serious grown up due to his.. true nature.

Fumus:

• When your angry at him, he'll lock you in your shared bedroom like some prisoner. He's actually more angry than you could ever see. You don't see what he does to his subordinates during these rare times(You don't want to..).

• "Until you're not angry. You'll remain here. Alone."

• He's so angry that his subordinates are too afraid to even mess anything up. Though he makes up whatever excuse he can in order to let out his anger. He's tempted to actually drive some sense into you.. he doesn't though.

• After three days, you two talk. He's calm and emotionless but you can just see he's upset and his arms crossed over his chest isn't the only thing that's telling you that. You two talk for longer than expected..
Upon the next day, the subordinates are glad that you two had gotten over the issue. It means they can rest easy.. for now.

Licorice:

• Licorice doesn't like to be upset with you. Nor does he like it when your upset with him.

• "Honey, tell me, have I upset you?"

• He's an understandable lover and will face you, in private or not, without hesitation. His main goal is to have you happy again.

• Once you've revealed your troubles to him. He'll hug you close before kissing your forehead and submit to your request. Whether it's to stop doing something you get upset about or to stop talking to a certain someone.. he'll do it. If it makes you happy he'll wear a ring finger if you wear it as well.