Idate x reader

You had just arrived in Ice berg Isle where you were just spending your vacation time. Odd how you'd just want to spend it in such a lonely cold climate but you honestly just thought that the place looked so beautiful and once you had the money and a month off your job you decided to go.

Once your boots hit land you shivered inhaling the clear cold air. As much as you wanted to go and look around you had to get a place for yourself before night came. So with a heavy sigh you waddled towards the small village and to an inn. Once having your bags inside you got ready for a stroll around the snowy land.

Walking around the place you noticed how a few of the residents looked at you curiously as you walked around. Not only that but they seemed to be humanoids of different species with human characteristics. You ignored it and headed out the village with your camera ready.

You walked around taking pictures of a few places. You then noticed a sign that said 'Warning Orca Zone'. As much as this would frighten anyone to stay away. You were quite excited enough to walk over just staying back at a safe distance with a bright smile upon your lips. Orcas were your top favorite sea animals. They were cute, large, smart, and strong creatures in the deep blue sea.

You simply wanted to get a picture of one. "Please come out.." You called out to whatever orca was there or maybe no one.

Then it happened, an orca jumped out the edge, its head resting on the shore.

"Aww. How cute!" you took a few pictures. You then lowered your camera down onto the side before going over on your knees and reached out, stroking its head. "Wow, your skins so soft. Oh, and your teeth~!" you giggled as it made clicking sounds at your kind strokes and possible compliments towards it. "I'm sorry! I'm just really excited to meet such a strong, smart and handsome creature~!" You continued to pet it but suddenly you felt hair. Opening your eyes you simply jumped back startled upon seeing a male in the water with his head and arms resting onto the ice floor. A cigarette was in-between his mouth which held a grin as he eyes you with his sharp dark slits.

"Well, I'm very flattered. What's your name, little missy?" he asked resting his cheek on one of his gloved hands.

"(Y/n)..who are you?" You asked in a shaky tone. You weren't scared you just thought the way he looked at you was very unnerving. Like if you were a sack of meat to him.

"I'm Idate the orca." he replied blowing a strand of smoke from his mouth.

"An orca?" You looked at him seeing it very clearly by his features. Not only that but the water seemed to not bother him one bit.

"Yes. I've never seen you around here before. Are you new?"

"Oh, yes." you smiled. "I come from the city and am just here for vacation." he nodded in understanding. "Are you really an orca?" you asked as he got out of the water. Surprisingly not even wet and he had a tail!?

"Yes."

"Wow.." You awed, looking him up and down several times. Idate couldn't help but feel surprised by how much this human seemed to be fascinated by his appearance rather than fearing for their lives.

"You really do like orcas don't you?" he asked with raised brows.

"Yes! Ever since I was small. I became so intrigued by them." You smiled clasping your hands against your chest. Idate chuckled hearing this and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"Why don't I intrigue you a little more over a little stroll?~" he gestured towards the snowy path.

"Sure, I guess." You had a strange feeling about this but shook it off and walked by his side listening to every detail about himself and orcas. Boy was he a teasing guy. He would sometimes playfully push you but turns out he has more strength than he intended to show. He smirked and you huffed. He was only teasing and just didn't know his own strength against a human. You stood up and threw a ball of snow at him and giggled at his reaction. He grinned dangerously and threw one back at you.

"Eek!?" You yelped still on your butt as he grinned. "No fair I'm completely at a disadvantage!" you whined.

"Don't be a baby." he took out a hand and helped you up. "Anyways, it's getting late so you should head back."

"Oh, I see. Where are you going?" you asked him as he had begun to walk back to the orca zone.

"Home." he said looking over his shoulder.

"But..why don't you join me for some dinner. I promise to have some cooked fish for you.~" Idate turned at your request and grinned.

"Well, If it's a free meal I guess I can't refuse.~" You smiled at this. "Lead the way, little missy.~"

"Of course!~" you happily took his hand and lead him towards the village's inn you had currently took residence in.

There is where you and the orca came to know each other more. Oh, boy..how much you wished that he didn't pick on the weak. He'd never make any friend's that way!

Oh well..he was an orca after all.

____

A/n: Requests anyone? Yes, i do genderbend, yaoi and yuri. If you liked this hit the rate button, comment and fallow^^ byee~