He hates YOU but loves ME

Warning: incestuous Licorice, slight sexual references, slight violence, and blood. You have been warned..

Suggested by Wodahsisbaemention a user

Enjoy

- Helen

-------

Licorice could not understand for the life of him of why Satanick had someone like his mother, Ivlis, in his grasp. The devil practically tortured him sexually. He had to rescue his mama countless times from Satanick's sexual advances in brutal ways. His mama meant more than anything to him. 

Over time, Licorice had discovered his feelings for Ivlis and found himself staying in his adult form around him. If not he was in his child form and letting him baby him. He absolutely loved his mothers attention and wanted more.

Today, Ivlis was feeding child-Licorice breakfast. Everything was going fine, his mother was smiling even though he had some syrup run down his bottom lip but he wiped it off with a napkin.

Slam!

"I'm home~!" Satanick sang as he entered the kitchen. Licorice could see the way Ivlis stiffened in his seat as the devil wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "How's my family?" he asked cheerily.

"F-Fine.." he replied with a stutter.

"Well, I'm feeling tired." he said with a sigh. Ivlis seemed relieved but froze as he pulled the Devil of the Flame World towards the door.

"W-where are you taking me?" Ivlis yelled out.

"The room of course. ~" Satanick answered making him blush and the color on his skin turn more pale.

"But I thought you were tired?" he began.

"Oh, I will be after I-" Satanick stopped walking after bumping into something really hard. Looking up, Satanick's eyes met orange irises glaring daggers at him. Adult-Licorice crossed his arms over his chest.

"Put my mother down." he said sternly. Satanick did so and watched as his own son summoned a few golden Sun spears and watched as they all impaled his father. "Are you okay, Mama?" Licorice asked gently as he helped Ivlis up to his feet.

"Yeah, thanks." he said casually wiping his pants from the imaginary dust off him.

"Let's go out." Ivlis let his now adult son drag him out the house leaving Satanick bleeding out on the kitchen floor. There's no way in hell that Licorice would let his father have his way with his mother.

NEVER.