They Hit You for the First Time

Kcalb:

* His eyes widen as he stares at you in horror as you stare back with shock and teary eyes. He didn't mean to hit you at all. He was just going to wave off a random fly and ended up slapping your face.

* "..."

* He knows he should say sorry as you two sit quietly.. far more apart. He is a stubborn old man but apologizes by holding out some flowers to you. These flowers are now coming apart in his shaky grasp.

* If you asked him to make it up to you. He'll ultimately submit to your request(s). He loves you so much that he's willing to do anything to convince you otherwise. Even share his favorite cake.(Etihw is jealous!)

Wodahs:

* You would think that he, a Head Angel, wouldn't get so frustrated with Grora and Yosafire when they took out some flowers from his garden. He mistakes you as Grora and smacked your head hard with a wooden spoon. When he realized it wasn't you he looks down at you so shocked.

* "(Y/n)? Please don't cry.. Forgive me, my love."

* This man, brings himself so low as to get on his knees and bow his head to apologize. He will not let Grora and Yosafire get away with this. He plans to make them regret the day!

* Meanwhile, he gets ice for the pain on your head and holds you in his arms for as many hours as you want. Feel free to take any advantages on him as you can get. But will you forgive him then? He's kinda bleeding fr his insides now..

Ivlis:

* The moment that this airhead hits you

* The moment that this airhead hits you. Is the moment he actually looks at you with wide eyes.

* "....(Y/n), I didn't.. mean to."

* If you choose to run he will chase yo while in tears apologizing repeatedly. If you choose to stay he will hold you tightly and cry into your shoulder asking for forgiveness. He's so afraid of loosing someone like you. You treat him so well and to have done such a thing with his bare claws! (He asked Satanick to cut them off. But he was so freaked out that he refused..)

* In the end, instead of doing the crying, he tried making it up to you. He did it for you. He really did feel like a sinner that day..

Satanick:

* He laughs it off like like it were nothing while trying to keep your mind off the accidental slap to the face.

* "Look at the bunny!"

* He straight up dresses into the fluff-iest bunny costume and does a stupid dance. Anything to stop your tears. If he succeeds he actually is happy. If he doesn't he will apologize straight away. He's not going to cower about it. He's a Devil and he knows he screwed up.

* Expect many cuddles from a devil in a bunny suit. (Cute huh?) He'll even let you call him *sniff*buri*sniff*!!

Fumus:

* He actually meant to hit you out of frustration from overworking himself. Sure he abused his subordinates but when he hit you, he didn't like the way you looked at him as if he were a monster.

* "Shit.."

* He's a sadistic man and he hates the fact he likes the reaction you gave him. He sometimes can't help it now, the thought of having you chained up and taking a spanking from him.

* Though when he sees you tear up he knows he should've never done that and he should control himself better. He apologizes the next day by giving you breakfast and taking the day off. He knows the paperwork will pile up but his subordinates never let him down.. or else.

Licorice:

* He's so shocked as an adult Licorice looks at his hands in horror. He thought you were Satanick and almost impaled you with his lances but you ended up tripping over one of them and bumping your nose against his palm.

* "... I am unclean."

* He avoids you for awhile until he asked his Mother(Ivlis) for advice. The next night you are awoken by a knock and flowers. He apologizes sincerely(he's always so damn serious). He makes it up to you by a request.

* Your request was very simple. He kisses your bruised cheek to heal it. Licorice couldn't help but feel warmth as he sees you smile. He loves the fact that your the only one who could see passed his serious facade.