Your a Stripper

Kcalb:

• He's shocked and nervous at once and doesn't know what to do when you suddenly give him a surprise lap dance. He's blushing and shaking because he isn't sure if he should or is even allowed to touch the workers, especially if he knows them?

• Being a demon, he enjoys the little show you put on for him. Frankly, he feels like he just might've gone to a new level of utopia. He can't look away even though he feels like it's so wrong but when he heard a few demons speak your name he HAD to see this for himself. He just needed to see if this was true. He's not sure if he regrets it.

• Kcalb understands the human struggles of life so he understands your reason but he desperately wants to keep you far away from this place. He just thinks you deserve so much better than having sinful men touch you're milky flesh.~

• At the end of your shift, he speaks to you privately within the parking lot. He's serious and cups your face, begging you to let him help you. Do you accept?

• "(Y/n).. let me take you home."

Wodahs:

• He watches your performance with a dangerous glint in his eye. To him, your just so beautiful even in this scandalous place. He isn't sure what to do or think, he only watches within the audience of all types of humans.

• Sinful men. He hardly knew of a place even existing, even working under his brother long ago. Reading their minds, he only knows what they want from you.

• In a flash, your pinned to a wall within the alleyway of the building. Wodahs stands over you, his hands pressed against the wall, blocking your way of any exits. A small growl can be heard from the back of his throat as his eye glows red with an unknown reason. Perhaps lust? Something is certain though, he doesn't want you here.

• "Quit your job."

Ivlis:

• He's practically awestruck. Even when he knows you see him but continue he isn't sure whether he should stop you because.. your really hot in that outfit.

• The moment he sees you dance on someone else's lap- He grabs your arm and holds you back from even starting. He's furious and rushes out with you stumbling on your heels. He's angry. He doesn't want you working here.

• "If you needed money why couldn't you just call me, idiot?"

Satanick:

• He's very much interested and even throws some dollar bills for you to continue with the show. You just look so cute in such skimpy outfits and Satanick has seen far worse so this is just tease dancing for people. No big deal, right?

• The moment he sees you taking off your clothes piece by piece- He's sweating bullets and narrowing his eyes at everyone watching you get topless.

• They were all desperate pigs. He actually made everyone within the club drop dead or let them feel like they were on fire! He then approaches you on stage with a menacing grin on his lips as he takes your hands in his.

• "Why don't you show me a private performance?"

Fumus:

• When he saw you on stage in such a small outfit. He was rather surprised. His dull eyes watched your every movement, every curve of your body under the stage lights as the music played.

• No one could really tell what he was thinking just that he wanted you. He let you finish and stayed for your entire shift, he held back his urges. Right when you were out of work, he surprised you by teleporting you in a dark room with a chain around your neck, wrist and ankles.

• He simply had you dance for him and would touch your body in any way he thought was right at the moment. It was a punishment for you, a reward to him. You were his little pet here, in this little cell. He'd treat you like a sex doll and was merciful with his treatment of you because in his mind, you deserved it.

• "I didn't allow you to perform for others. Now, your just going to do that for me- if you don't well, I can make you regret that too. What do you say?"

Licorice:

• He's wide eyed, gawking at you with many emotions running throughout his body. He's shaking, not out of anger but pure anxiety. Did you not like him and want to look for a sort of service elsewhere? These men, they're every thought made him feel angry and disgusted.

• He waits for you to return home and confronts you there. He's a gentleman and he knows better than to cause a scene, he might explode with rage. He pants with shaky hands grabbing your arms as he nears your face.

• He sees you as a small fragile wife and knows your in a corner with living on your own which is why he makes the offer of you joining him in the underworld. Yes, this decision is perfect for you and him. He can just rest easy with knowing you'd stay home and away from vile men. Away from evil minded people.

• "Do you love me?"