Unhealthy Desires Part 3

Etihw had made it clear to Kcalb that she didn't like the affair between the two brothers.

Wodahs was hurt when Kcalb had agreed to Etihw's wishes that they'd control their impulses towards one another.

Kcalb saw the uneasiness between the two. He had to calm Eti down when she thought they were doing things behind her back. With Wodahs he couldn't approach now. Even when he saw him becoming day by day emotionally hurt. Kcalb felt so conflicted right now. He couldn't face Wodahs.

Tonight, Kcalb had went out around the castle to clear his mind. He couldn't sleep not right now. He then stopped when he saw his brother in that same hall. Walking his way. He couldn't run or hide now. His brother came closer and closer. Kcalb gripped his fist thinking it was time to face his brother. He blinked seeing the suited figure had walked right passed him without a single glance. He looked over his shoulder to see him continue walking away.

"Brother.." he called out. Wodahs didn't stop immediately but he did. He said nothing. He didn't even turn to face him. He felt a bit weary of him. "About us..Eti and I are married so we can't continue our affair. Please understand.." he said waiting for a response. Wodahs continued to walk.

"It's okay..my feelings for you no longer exist."

Kcalb stiffened, his hand felt the pain in his chest as he watched him teleport away. This didn't feel like it was gonna be okay..

It's been 4 months since their last interaction. Etihw was happy with this and continued her vacations without a care in the world. Wodahs didn't come to their morning routines even with Eti gone. Instead he sent Yosafire or Grorra to do it. He never knew where he was now. He hardly saw him around. He was worried, upset and feeling empty. Again, Yosifire had came to walk around to check if things were kept in tiptop shape.

It was like any normal day for him. A few slip ups but nothing that they couldn't handle.

"Okay! That just leaves the garden." Yosafire gleamed as they approached their destination. That's when he saw him. Wodahs was tending to the garden instead of wearing a suit like normal he was just in a white workers shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

He looked tired.

"Wodahs! How's the garden today?" Yosafire asked from behind. Wodahs wiped the sweat from his brow looking over his shoulder.

Their eyes met.

But he looked back towards the lime haired female and replied calmly even in his tired state.

"Every single of them have received the right amount of water needed for today."

"That's great but shouldn't you get something to drink? You look dehydrated.." she suggested.