All or Nothing

Requested by MyFirstWatt

Pairing(s): Ivlis x Wodahs x Emalf

Warning(s): Lemon/Smut, BDSM, Threesome, Violence, Slight blood.

Enjoy~^^

__________________

-----------------

There was a war going around in the Grey World. Many times Kcalb and Etihw have been fighting off Ivlis and his subordinates along with their own. Ivlis had managed to capture a few prisoners from the Grey kingdom in order to weaken the Gods strength but things were hard when they were so loyal and the Head Angel, Wodahs had a high pain tolerance.

Ivlis had his subordinate Emalf fallow him to join in the event where they'd get the angel to talk.

So here they were, down in the dungeons. Wodahs had his hands chained over his head. His wings were bleeding slightly from all the feather plucking. He was placed on his knees this whole time so right now he was tired and would go unconscious from this same position for the passed week. He had blood running down his lips as well as his chest which had cuts and bruises on his skin.

Ivlis could tell he was thirsty and denied him the liberty of having any food or water.

"Your really going to keep quiet? I mean..you just have to tell us some information and this'll be over." Emalf said trying to convince the man. He honestly felt sorry for the situation he was put in.

But this was a war and they're were sides.

"I won't betray my God. None of them." Ivlis smirked, looking down at the male picking up the males chin to look at him.

"You have guts, Head Angel." Ivlis complimented making the male shiver as the male's thumb caressed his bottom lip. Emalf blushed averting his eyes from the scene. "But today the torture will be a little different. Emalf, give me something from the box." Ivlis ordered with a devilish smirk. His underling searched frantically finding a bunch of sex toys and such in the box.

"Aren't you supposed to effing punish him?" he yelps out with a blush still looking at all the tools.

"Just do it!" he flinched getting a small crop and holding it to him which he snatched from his grasp. Ivlis smirked as Wodahs' grey irises glinted at the sight of leather.

Wodahs whimpers as the devil whipped his sides and lightly tap his crotch. Pulling off some of his feathers. Although it looked painful to watch the devil knew Wodahs was enjoying his 'punishment'. Emalf blushed unsure if maybe he was starting to enjoy the Angels reaction to pain.

Ivlis unzipped his pants and began stroking his length as it popped out it's cave. Pulling the back of Wodahs' hair and forcing him to come face to face with his cock. "Suck it." he smirks. Wodahs blushed, having a hesitant lick on the underside of his length to the very tip. The devil shivered in excitement at the fact that he had such power over the other. "I told you to-ah.." the devil bit his lip to keep himself from moaning too loudly as he took the others length into his mouth. Sucking at his tip before taking it all in at once. Wodahs gagged slightly but managed to get use to this. He looked up at the male seeing how Ivlis shuddered above him made him know he was doing good. Ivlis claw like fingers pulled at the others hair back and fourth making Wodahs bob his head repeatedly over his length with small moans.

"E-Emalf..get him from behind." Ivlis ordered making the male blush but fallow his orders. He made his way behind him and pushed his feathered wings so he could have access. He hesitated but stroked him between his legs, making the Angel moan around the others cock causing him to tilt his head back in pleasure.

Emalf sighed as he slid down the others pants and unzips his own taking out his length as he slid his finger deep inside his  entrance. Wodahs tried to move his hands but they were in pretty tight chains above his head. He whimpered as he felt his tip press against his opening making him bend over a bit. Emalf slid inside him as he held his hips. "A-Ahh~!" Wodahs let out a moan at his size, loving the feeling of being filled. Ivlis growled wanting attention to his problem to. So he forced Wodahs' chin to his direction and forced his jaw open before pushing himself inside his warm wet mouth and began to thrust. "Mmph!" Wodahs dug his nails in the metal of the chains which held his wrist as he sucked, swirling his tongue around his throbbing length over and over again. Emalf groans and moans as he began thrusting in and out of the others entrance.

"Your so effing tight! You must've been a virgin, right?~" he slapped the others thigh making him yelp around the others length. Ivlis chuckled with a groan in his throat.

"I think after this. He'll tell us all we want to know.~" the two devils chuckled as Wodahs drowned in the pleasure. Wodahs moans, sucking at his length letting the tip touch his throat making Ivlis curse and moan.

"Hah..~" Wodahs let go of Ivlis' length licking at just the tip in small circle motions, making Ivlis tug his hair for more. "Ha- Ahh~!" Wodahs moans out in pleasure as Emalf increased his pace, making wet slapping sounds echo in the room repeatedly. He slaps his thighs again and again with the riding crop, making Wodahs cry out in a loud moan. Ivlis again, forced him to take his cock. Wodahs moaned, sucking at his length admiring the smoothness of his throbbing skin. Ivlis pants already indicating he was going to come soon. The Head Angel moved faster as his wings flapped in excitement.

"Ahh! Yes-ah~!!" Ivlis pulled at his hair as he came in his mouth. He pulls out slowly, looking down at the panting male. He had swallowed his white juices and had some dribbling down his chin. He chuckled darkly as he held his chin up as Emalf continues to thrust inside him from behind. "Look at how helpless you are. None of your Gods are here to save you. None of your friends. Nobody.. Your just a weapon to them." Wodahs groans, rubbing his thighs together to give his length some friction. He loved feeling worthless but when he felt physical pain and worthless. That was a completely different thing.

"Ahh..! Effing damn!" Emalf interrupted the Devils words as he came hard inside him. Filling Wodahs up to the very brim. He could feel his insides filled with his hot juices. Loving the feeling of it drip down his entrance as he pulls out of him. Emalf kissed the others lips as he pulls his pants up for him. He walks up beside the other devil fixing his tight pants with a devilish smirk. Wodahs could see his tail swinging side to side indicating he was feeling happy. Maybe even fond. He could use that to escape.

"So..are you going to tell us their location now?" Ivlis asked between pants. Wodahs pants before smirking as he looked up at the Devil King of the other world.

"As if i would tell you anything..~" Ivlis looks at him for a few seconds before Emalf laughs at the entire thing.

The punishment was for nothing after all.