They Get Drunk

Ivlis- the emotional drunk

* .He tends to cry and tell you about 'Stupid-Satanick' and how he has to deal with his harassment.

* "Wh-Why can't he just leave me alone..*sniffs* You love me right?"

* He cries out easily and clings to you even when you push him away. In fact that only makes his grip on you tighten.

* He also tells you what he loves about you and likes it when you compliment him back.

* When he's sober he'll blush and stay in his room for the entire day to simply avoid Satanick teasing him also knowing you'll come and cheer him up.

Satanick- the overly-funny drunk

* He likes to make you laugh even when it's not appropriate of times(a funeral).

* "He won't be getting another chance. Ha! High five?"

* He will tease anyone and everyone he sees just to make you laugh. T

his also means that he's a total flirt with you. Ivlis hides during this hour because if you don't pleasure this devil, he'll end up being the one who deals with his harassment.

* He tends to be so g

entlemanly that it scares people.

* When he's sober he'll shrug it off and ask if you enjoyed his antics.

Wodahs- the possessive drunk

* His hands constantly wrap around you when your about to leave the same room as him. He waves off his clumsiness.

* "You shouldn't go off with him. Stay here with me. I am your boyfriend!"

* He gets super jealous when your around other guys and threatens them.

* When sober he'll avoid you and won't bring up last nights events unless you do. If you do he'll hide in his room even if God tells him to come out. He silently wishes last night went a different route.

Kcalb- the romantic drunk

* He will declare his love for you in every possible way.

* "I love you more then words can describe."

* If out publicly, Kcalb will tend to tell people what he loves about you even if they just walk away.

* He likes hugging you or holding your hand just to know you love him back.

* When sober he'll avoid anyone he told of his feelings. Especially, Etihw who teases him. None the less, he will silently thank the liquor for possessing him to do those things to you.