Chapter 7

So Ben is back! So Wattpad would only let me put up one picture of the dorms.. so Lyla's dorm is in chapter 6 and I will put a picture of Ava's in this chapter.

I am suddenly woken up by the sound of footsteps outside my dorm. I freeze immediately, wondering if it's someone looking for me. I am trying to calm myself down, knowing my door and windows are locked.

I have always been nervous about everything, it's just in my nature.

I hear my phone vibrate on the pillow next to me and I am relieved and slightly afraid to see Ava's name on my screen with a text saying "DO YOU HEAR THAT?"

I immediately tensed up again and texted back "are you talking about the footsteps cuz hell yeah i hear them and it's freaking me out!" i reply.

All of a sudden my door bursts open and who do I see?

Ben. And he's drunk.

"Ben what are you doing here?!?" I scream.

He is mumbling things I can't understand and slurring his words. He is wasted, and I never used to be afraid of him until he slapped me in the car, but I was terrified of him now.

"hey baby" he slurred, and tripped over his own feet.

"I am not your baby anymore, you cheated on me Ben. And I will never get over that so you should probably just leave because you're drunk out of your mind and it's not my responsibility to take care of you anymore." I snap.

I feel kinda bitchy for snapping at him like that but he cheated on me and on top of that he slapped me. He deserves it.

"Oh come on babe, you know you love me.  I didn't mean to cheat on you, I still love you" he said, but there is no way he means it.

"BULLSHIT!" I screamed. "There is no way you didn't mean to cheat on me. How the hell do you cheat on someone by accident! You hurt me so bad! And then you slapped me! That is abuse, do you know that Ben? Do you fucking know that?"

"Baby. I'm sorry, you know I would never touch you like that." he said. Is he kidding me?

"Well you did. You slapped me and you were unfaithful. And there is nothing you can say or do to change that. You don't deserve to be taken back." I said, more calm now.

"I really fucked up didn't I?" he said and I could see the pain in his eyes. But right now the pain is worse for me, because he did this to himself. I have to stay strong and not give into him.

"Yes Ben, you did" I simply say, and look at the floor. I hear his footsteps coming closer to me. My brain is telling me to back up and stay away from him but for some reason my body didn't move. All of a sudden I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck. "Baby you know you still love me" he said.

"I never said I didn't love you. I wasn't the one who cheated, you were. You're the one that didn't love. I didn't say I didn't love you, I mean we had a relationship forever! But you screwed it up and now we are over." I say, still holding my ground.

"Oh come on, so what? I made a mistake. You'll get over it" he says as if this is no big deal. I feel the anger rising up, he needs to leave.

"You did not just say that I will get over it. You're right, I probably will get over it eventually. I don't know when, but I do know one thing I have gotten over, and that's you. Now you need to leave before this just gets worse. I'm sorry Ben but I am done with your shit. Goodbye." I say as I walk into the bathroom, immediately shutting and locking the door so he couldn't follow me. I hear him swear under his breath, as he is standing outside the bathroom door.

"Fuck this. I'm coming in Lyla!" he yells as he pounds on the door. I swear to god if he breaks this door...

Next thing I know I am opening the door, and yelling in his face

"You bastard! Get the fuck out of my room! I am done with you! I never want to see you again! You're a dirty scumbag! I hate you!" I yell and all of a sudden, I feel a quick pain and then everything goes black. 

I know this chapter is  kind of short, but it's intense!! What do you think will happen next? How do you guys like the story? Things are starting up, and I'm sure you guys are wondering when Harry comes into the story, all I can say is, don't worry Harry Styles will be in the story soon! Very soon! so keep reading and don't forget to vote and comment!!! I love to see what you guys like about the story! oh and I would love it if you guys told your friends about it!! I appreciate all the reads I've gotten, so keep reading! xoxox