Chapter 20

Oh my god I am so sorry it has been so long. Things got crazy with school and stuff and then my wifi went down for a few weeks because it’s stupid and it doesn’t work so yeah. I was also really stressed with final exams and things. On top of that my dad took my laptop with him on a two week business trip so I haven’t had access to any of my writing. I’m sorry guys! On the bright side, here’s part 1 of a double (possibly/most likely triple!) update since it’s been soooo long!!! Enjoy!

Don’t forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends!! xoxo

-Lyla’s POV-

It’s been about two weeks since Harry left and tomorrow I am going to London to visit. I’m so excited to finally see him.

We’ve been talking every day and face timing and stuff but it’s just not the same. I am watching some dumb movie that honestly is just serving as background noise so I don’t feel so alone. I get tired of it eventually and decide to go to bed, especially since I have to get up so early.

The next morning my alarm wakes me up at 4:30 a.m. “Ugh it’s so early” I groan as I force myself to get up. Soon after, the adrenaline kicks in and I realize that by tonight I will be with Harry. I took the week off and completed my assignments early so I could pull this off.

 I put on a pair of black leggings, combat boots, and my blue and yellow polka dot tank top with my jean jacket. I brush through my hair and end up putting it in a loose side braid and just putting on mascara and eye liner. Once I’m ready, I grab my purse and suitcase and head out the door.

I get to the airport and check my bags. I’m told to get in line for security so I do that and feel like I’m standing here forever. Once I make it through security I check my phone for the time. 5:45 am. My flight doesn’t leave for another 45 minutes but they usually let us board earlier. I decide to get a bagel and a cup of coffee for while I wait.

I’m sure Harry’s still sleeping but I decide to text him anyway.

*Hiiii. I’m at the airport now, I’m so excited to see youuu. Love you! I will text you when I land. Xoxo*

Before I know it, my flight is called and I get in line to board.

Once I’m on the plane and seated I hear the pilot say we will be taking off in about 10 minutes and I decide to put my headphones in and put One Directions albums on shuffle. First song to come on is Little Things which holds a special place in my heart. I’m not a hundred percent sure why but I just love Harry’s voice in it.

I soon fall asleep and am very grateful for that because I don’t really want to sit there for the whole flight. I wake up to the flight attendant saying we will land in 10 minutes. As soon as I get connection, my phone vibrates like crazy. 3 new messages

First one is from Ava

*Hey girl! Have a great trip and keep me updated on the drama ;)*