Chapter 10

Wow! 50 reads!! Guys, that's awesome! I love writing Forever and I have been really busy lately because I have midterm exams all of next week so I have been studying. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but here ya go! xoxo

Once I get into my room I start to get overwhelmed with the idea that I am going to meet the supposed "biggest boy band in the world." If this was true, I should probably look decent, right? I decide to jump in the shower real quick, seeing as we aren't leaving until 8 pm and it's only 6:15 now, plus my hair drys quick.

I stand in the shower, mentally going through my closet, trying to decide on what to wear. By the time I step out, I still haven't decided yet so I decide to do my make up first. I end up doing a smoky eye type of look with glitter eye liner. That's when it hit me, I will wear my short black sparkly dress. It's perfect. It lands about halfway down my thigh, with a black sheer skirt and a beaded bust. I love this dress. I decide to pair it with my black glitter peep-toe heels. When I finish getting dressed, I curl the ends of my hair, spritz myself with some perfume and grab my black clutch and I am ready to go. I am about to walk over to Ava's room when she comes walking through the door.

"Oh sorry I forgot to knock, I'm just so excited!" she giggles and I just laugh at her.

"It's no big deal, are you ready to partayyy?!" I ask enthusiastically. For some reason I have mixed emotions about tonight. I feel like it could go really well and be amazing or it could turn out horribly. We will just have to wait and see.

We decide to take a cab because even though we aren't legally able to drink, everyone does some stupid stuff in college, right? Who knows what will happen and it's better to be safe than sorry. We give the cab driver the address and as we pull up we see tons of people crowding around a building with a huge neon lit up sign that says "The Complex."

"We're here" the cab driver says "That will be $8.00"

"Here you go" I say and hand the cab driver a ten dollar bill  "Keep the change."

Ava is wearing a turquoise high-low dress with a gold belt, gold shoes, and gold accessories. I must say, she looks good! As we step out of the cab, she accidentally shuts the door on the back of her dress. I keep walking, not noticing she wasn't behind me until I hear her dying laughing about ten feet behind me.

I turn around and see her stuck to the cab and dying laughing. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I say with a  chuckle.

"Honestly I don't know." she says between laughs. I open the door for her and say sorry to the cab driver. We link arms and head for the entrance, almost in tears from laughing so hard at the previous dress malfunction.

As we are trying to get through the crowd of people, Ava's phone starts to ring

"Hey Matt" she says

"Yeah we are just trying to get through this huge crowd of people"

"Tell who?"

"Oh okay see you soon"

Then Ava looks over at me and says "We have to tell the guards we are on the list as Matt's guests" and then we have to go straight to the back to find Matt.

"Okay" I say excitedly. I could really use a good night out with my best friend.

After about five more minutes of pushing through the crowd, we reach the big glass doors with a man standing next to it holding a clipboard.

"Hello, we are on Matt's VIP list, our names are Ava and  Lyla" Ava says with a smile, I'm just over here trying to make it less obvious that I am 19 and sneaking into a club.