Chapter 14

Hey guys!! sorry for the wait! our wifi has been acting up so I haven't been able to update in awhile. And on top of that, the past few days, wattpad hasn't let me access my account. something to do with not updating my browser I guess. I don't know but I fixed it so... enjoy! p.s. I have been writing chapters in word so I can upload faster!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyla's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up around 9:30 in my dorm with three new text messages. One from my mom, one from Ava and one from Harry. I decide to open my mom's first. *hey darling, l just wanted to see how everything is going! Give me a call later, yeah? Love you! xoxo momma*

 I just smile contently at my moms text, she was so sweet. I have to remember to call her later.. Next I open Ava's.

*Hey girl! How'd everything go with Harry last night! I'm up and not doing anything for awhile so come over when you get up* I hit the reply button and begin typing *hey! just woke up, I'm gonna grab a quick shower and then I will be over. maybe we can go grab some breakfast? saw a cute little café and have been wanting to try it..* I hit send and immediately go for Harry's message.

*Good morning beautiful. I had a great time with you last night. the boys and I have an interview today then a photo shoot, we should be done by 4. We wanted to ask you and Ava to come with us to dinner tonight, if you'd like to that is... call me when you wake up. xx. -H *  This time I didn't hit respond, I hit call.. The phone rang for a few seconds before I heard that deep raspy voice on the other line.

(On the phone)

*Hey babe!*  Harry said cheerily

*Hey! you said to call you when I wake up.. so here I am* I giggle nervously.

*You're cute when you're nervous* he chuckles

I gasp and pretend to be hurt *I am not nervous!*

*Surrre you aren't* He said, dragging out the word sure, sarcastically.

*Oh shut up* I playfully scold

*So, about dinner tonight.. You in?* he asks

*Of course I am.. But I haven't talked to Ava yet. I'm going over there in a few minutes.. I can text you when I ask her?*

*Sounds good. Can't wait to see you love, I miss you* he says and I can tell there is a smile on his face.

*I miss you too baby. I will text you soon.. buh-bye.* I say, making a kissy noise before hanging up.

I know it's been what? a day? but I feel like this could actually turn into something. I really like Harry... and if what he say's is true, he really likes me too.

After getting out of the shower I throw on a pair of light wash denim shorts and a purple and white striped tank top. I proceed to put on my purple dangly earrings with its matching purple pendant necklace.  I curl the tips of my hair, apply some light make up, spritz myself with a little "sea island cotton" body spray and grab my white sunglasses from my dresser. I slip my white sandals on and grab my purse on the way out the door.

I knock on Ava's door and she greets me with a hug. She takes me by the hand and leads me farther into her room, where she sits, legs crossed on her bed and I take a seat on the chair next to it.

"So... tell me everything that happened last night with Harry! Did ya get it on?” She asks excitedly.

“No! Ava! We did not get it on” I say, trying to sound disgusted but failing to hold my giggles in.