Chapter 15

Hey guys! So sorry for the wait! again, our wifi has been weird and wasn't working for like 2 weeks and school has been stressful but things are calming down. This is a long chapter! 6  pages on word!! it's usually like 3!  It's late and I need to get to bed so here is tonight's update. To make up for the wait, I'm planning on doing a double update later this week. Probably Thursday. Maybe tomorrow if I find time to write! okay well enjoy!

Oh and if you guys like the story, don't forget to vote and comment! And it would mean the world to me if you shared it with your friends! xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ava and I decided to do some shopping while we were in Times Square. We were in a cute little boutique when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I saw that the text was from Harry so I opened it and it read

*Hey baby! We just finished our photo shoot. What are you up to? We don’t have dinner until 6:30, do you want to hang out?* I smile at the screen. Just the smallest text makes me smile. And the best part is, he only asked to hang out. Just talking to him, looking at him, being with him made me smile. Finally, for once in my life, I am truly, one hundred percent, happy.

Ava calls out from halfway across the shop that she wants to try a few things on. This store is cute but I haven’t found a job yet so I don’t really have all this extra money to spend right now. I follow her to the fitting rooms where there was a small white couch against the walls, looking at the doors of the fitting rooms. I begin to reply to Harry, when all of a sudden I hear Ava start hysterically laughing from the stall in front of me. I hear the handle being turned and the door creaking open so I shift my gaze from my phone to the girl standing in front of me.

Ava is standing here laughing at herself, while she is standing in the ugliest dress I have ever seen. The color, the pattern, the whole thing is just hideous. And on top of that, it is so not flattering. I don’t even attempt to stifle my laughter.

“That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen!” I say between giggles.

“I know! That’s why I picked it out! I just wanted to see your reaction!” Ava says with the biggest smile on her face.

“Oh my god Ava what am I going to do with you” I jokingly say.

Ava scoffs and then giggles as she turns around to try on the next piece of clothing she grabbed. I remember that I still need to reply to Harry

*Hi baby! Right now I am out with Ava, shopping in Times Square. We will probably be going home soon… I would love to hang out, but I still need time to get ready for tonight. Xo* I hit send and watch as the message shows up as delivered and I see that Harry has begun typing. Seconds later I hear the familiar ringtone, signaling that I have a text.

*Okay, well how about I go home, grab my clothes for dinner, and meet you at your dorm? Just text me when you are on your way home? Xx.*

*Sounds like a plan! I will try to get Ava out of here… See you soon*

As soon as I put my phone back into my purse, Ava walks out in a white dress with lace on the top. “What do you think? It’s on sale for $15, should I get it?” she asks, apparently doubting herself but I think it’s adorable.

“Duh! That’s a great price, and it’s really cute.” I say encouragingly.

“Okay… and I also found a cute top and a pair of jeans both on sale that I am getting.” She says with excitement. She clearly gets very excited over clothes.

After leaving the boutique, we walk back to the café where my car is and we drive back to campus. I text Harry to tell him I’m home and he says he will be over in a few minutes. By now it is almost 5:30 which leaves us an hour to get ready.