Chapter 3

I looked at Ben furiously. How could he do this to me? I'm not surprised actually, he was always known as "the player" in high school. When we first started dating I decided to ignore that because I insisted that he was in love with me. I was in love with him. But I really don't know if he was in love with me... 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Ben says. I am mentally shooting him with lasers from my eyes. I am furious. I just can't understand why someone would do that. I am not saying I am the perfect girlfriend but it's not like we had a terrible relationship. I wasn't clingy, I didn't bother him all the time. And the sex was amazing, he said so himself. I just can't figure it out.

"Why? Why did you do it?" I ask.

He replies with "Why did I do what? I don't know what you're talking about Lyla. I can't believe you don't trust me"

"Are you fucking kidding me Ben!? I have no reason to trust  you! I know what you did! And now I want answers. You cannot lie to me anymore, I know you cheated on me"

He sits there and stares at me with burning eyes. I can see the anger in his big blue eyes. I just sit there, looking at him, waiting for a response.

We sit in silence for a few seconds, waiting for someone to break the silence. He knows that he did something wrong, but it's the second time, I can't stay with someone who is unfaithful.

"Ben, are you going to give me some answers? I already heard all about it. Just tell me, dammit!" I practically shout in his face.

As I sit back into my seat, I look over and all of a sudden he slaps me right across the face.

I stare at him coldly and watch as he sits back and starts to drive, as if he didn't just assult his girlfriend.

"Fuck you, Ben" is all I can manage to say.  

Hey guys! how do you like Forever so far? I'm really sorry I haven't been able to update in awhile. I have been celebrating Christmas with family, and I got a new laptop so now I will be able to update more!! I'm sorry this is so short, but my family is here today  so I can't take a lot of time to write. Hopefully I will be able to write some more later tonight if not I promise to update tomorrow! Okay enough about me, how was everyone's  Christmas? (for those who celebrate it of course) what did you guys get? Don't forget to comment, vote and share my story with your friends!! Thanks guys! and sorry again for making you wait!