Chapter 18

-Harry’s POV-

I am woken up by a loud slam of a door, causing my eyes to shoot open. After taking in my surroundings, remembering that I slept in Lyla’s dorm last night, I look up to see Ava standing there with a very surprised look on her face.

“What the hell…” She half whispers-half shouts.

“I uh, we erm, we didn’t do anything.” I immediately defend. Ava just starts laughing as Lyla wakes up and rubs her eyes.

“Ava… what are you doing here?” she asks, obviously confused. She then looks over at the clock and realizes it’s 7:30 a.m. “Shit! I have class in 30 minutes! And it takes 10 minutes to get there. Great!” Ava continues to try to stifle her laugh, not having much luck. Lyla jumps out of bed and frantically runs to the bathroom to shower I suppose. I however, choose to stay right where I am, hence I am only wearing boxers and Ava is still in the room.

Less than five minutes later, Lyla bursts through the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around herself. To be completely honest, I am kind of amazed at how quickly she showered. I can’t even shower that fast, and I’m a guy.

Ava sits down in a chair and waits for Lyla to get ready. Well it looks like she’s not going anywhere so it looks like I can’t exactly get up right now. I take out my phone and scroll through my mentions on twitter.

-Lyla’s POV-

Harry is just lying in bed on his phone while I keep pulling out different pieces of clothing, trying to find something to wear. After like 5 minutes of digging through the closet, I pull out one of my favorite dresses. It’s simple, casual and very comfortable but also very cute. It is black with flowers and a lace stripe that goes all the way around right under the bust. I dig through my drawers to find my black bra and thong. Once I find them I don’t even care who’s in the room at this point, I just drop my towel and put them on. Harry’s already seen me naked, and Ava’s my best friend. Plus, I’m running out of time. Once I’m dressed, I run to the bathroom and run through my already dry hair with a straightener. My hair dries extremely fast which is amazing in these kinds of situations. I turn my phone on to check the time, 7:45. Crap! I have like 5 minutes til we have to leave. I throw on some mascara, eye liner, lip gloss and a little blush. I pin a piece of my straight hair to the side, to keep it out of my face. I run out of the bathroom, put on my black sandals and grab my bag. I throw my sunglasses on top of my head and grab my phone and an extra tube of lip gloss.

I check my phone again, 7:51, okay we really have to go. Harry is still in my bed, which is fine with me, I don’t really care. I lean down, give him a quick kiss on the lips and yell “Bye! See you later!” as I head out the door with Ava.

-Harry’s POV-

“Bye! See you later!” She shouts as the door slams behind her. Damn that girl can get ready fast. Once I am alone in the room, I decide to shower real quick before I leave. I walk to the bathroom and jump in the shower. I have nowhere to be today so I decide to stay in the hot shower for awhile. Unfortunately, today is the day I have to tell Lyla about the tour. Should I take her to dinner? I think to myself. Or somewhere more special? I think I’ll just stick with dinner for now, I don’t think I have it in me to plan some special date that will probably not go very well when she finds out I will be gone for a whole month. It’s a short tour, but it’s still a long time to be away from each other.

Once I finally get out of the shower, I decide to leave Lyla a note on her bed saying

Hello baby girl, I decided to take you out to dinner tonight. I will pick you up at 6, and dress formal. I love you! I will see you soon