Chapter 17

Lyla’s P.O.V-

I wake up the next morning, still wrapped up in Harry’s arms. I hear someone knocking on the door loudly so I quickly wiggle out of his grasp, trying not to wake him up. I throw on my underwear and Harry’s t-shirt which thankfully falls right above my knees. I rush to the door which reveals a smiling Louis, Niall and Zayn.

“HEY!” they yell in unison. Damn they’re loud! I think to myself.

“Hey guys! Why are you here so early?” I ask curiously. It feels like it’s 9 am.

“Um early? It’s 1 pm.” Zayn says with a funny look on his face. Oh shit. We slept in late!

“Well it looks like someone had a late night” Louis says, walking past me and picking up my bra from the ground. My cheeks immediately turn red and I see a hand grab the bra from his hand.

It was Harry, the boys probably woke him up. He’s standing there, wrapped up in just a sheet looking so damn hot.

“Shut up Lou, and don’t touch that, it’s only for my hands to touch” Harry says chuckling, then looking at me and winking. I just stand there, feeling awkward as ever. That is, until I feel Niall’s hand on my shoulder.

“So how was it?” He whispers, with a smirk. Harry’s eyes go wide and I just blush even more.

“That’s it! I’m taking a shower!” I declare and turn to walk into the bathroom.

I let the hot water fall onto my shoulders, washing away the chlorine and sweat from last night. I take a quick shower, because I know Harry still needs a shower.

I walk out of the bathroom in a towel to find all four boys still sitting there. I grab my bag from next to Harry and go back to the bathroom to change. As I turn to walk away I feel Harry slap my ass and all the boys start laughing, I turn my head and scowl, jokingly, then smirk as I shut the bathroom door.

I get dressed for the day and brush through my hair. I’m just going to leave it natural today, I think. I throw on some simple make up and leave the bathroom so Harry can shower.

When I walk out, the boys are gone and Harry is walking around naked.

“What the hell are you doing?” I laugh at him.

“Getting ready to get in the shower duh” he says with a smirk, acting like nothing’s unusual.

I just laugh and shake my head as he heads to the shower.

When Harry gets out of the shower he tells me the boys and their girlfriends are going to lunch at 2:30 and we are invited.

We walk downstairs hand-in-hand to wait for everyone else. After a few minutes, they come down and the boys all start laughing about something. Dani and El immediately start asking questions “how was Harry last night?” and “Is he any good?” They ask, giggling in the middle of their questions.

I scoff and blush immediately. Then the girls start laughing at me and I laugh with them. “Well, to answer your questions, yes he was very good” I smirk.

We soon came upon a small café and walked inside. I sat next to Harry with El on my other side. Harry’s big hand finds my small one under the table almost instantly. We talk and laugh with our friends for a while and Harry leans in and whispers “I have a surprise for you when we leave.” His cool breath ran down my spine giving me chills.

We finish our food and say our goodbyes. Harry and I walk outside hand-in-hand and Harry calls a cab. We hop in and he tells the man the address. I have no clue where we’re going but I’m excited.