Chapter 5

JULY 5TH

AUSTIN'S POV

Brandon and I decided to take a walk in the park.

"So," my lover began,"what are we planning on naming our children?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know about the girl, but I kinda want the boy's name to be Kale."

"I want to name our girl Ravin. I think it would be a cute name," he replied.

"Well, it's settled. Kale and Ravin are gonna be our childrens' names."

A guy in a black hoodie was gaining up on us. At first, I thought he was just a random person, but I couldn't see his face and he began walking faster. He walked up behind Brandon.

"AGH!" He yelled in pain.

"YOU SON OF A B****! DON'T EVER HURT MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN!" I screamed at the man.

The guy ran off, but Austin didn't chase him because he just realized what had happened. He knew that he hurt Brandon, but he didn't think he stabbed him. He was bleeding out of his lower back. I began to apply pressure to stop the blood.

"Somebody call 911!" I yelled, hoping someone heard me. I looked at Brandon. "Hang on. They're on their way."

BRANDON'S POV

"That... A**hole..." I managed to get out. My vision began to go blurry. Too... Much... Blood loss... Everything went black.

I saw a teenager running down the street... Wait, is that me? My past self watched a fight go down in the alley. There was a girl. She beat a grown man because she was faster than him. She began to walk, and I followed her. I kicked her in the back hard enough to make her fall.

"Who are you?" I began, but was interrupted before I could finish.

"I HATE YOU! YOU CHOSE HIM INSTEAD OF ME! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WOULD JUST DIE ALREADY!" She screamed at me.

"I'm... I... I didn't know... I thought you didn't like me... I liked you at first, but I gave up because you didn't show any signs of liking me..."

"I DON'T LOVE PEOPLE THAT GIVE UP!"

More blackness came.

It was mine and Austin's anniversary. I was walking into a flower shop to get him some roses. After that, I went home to give them to them.

"Hey, love,"I said. "I got you a surprise!"

"Oh, what is it?" He asked as he walked into the room.

"Roses! I got them for you," I said.

I went to hand him the roses, but he smacked them out of my hands.

"YOU F***ING IDIOT! YOU KNOW I'M F***ING ALLERGIC TO ROSES! I'M DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO THEM!"

"I didn't know, I swear. I would never try to kill you. Please don't be mad, it was a mistake."

"I do more than be angry, I'll hurt you... No I'll kill you."

Austin pulled out a knife and stabbed me in my lower back.

"AHHH!!! PLEASE NO! IM SORRY!" I yelled.

I looked and saw Austin in a chair, and he looked shocked. I began to jerk around, but then realized it was a nightmare. I began to sob and Austin came over to me and hugged me.

"I love you, Brandon."

"I love you, too," I said with tears in my eyes. "I had a nightmare."

I explained to him what had happened in my dream.

"I would never kill you. Even if you did give me something I was allergic. I'm not allergic to roses, so I do t know where that came from," he chuckled.

Brandon looked out of the hospital window. He was still shaken by the dream.