A Crazy Happenstance

The first time I met Sasuke Uchiha, I knew he was trouble. He had the typical bad boy look, dark hair, dark eyes, and hundreds of fangirls.

After settling myself down on a stool, I waved my hand calling out, "I'll have a Tom Collins."

As I pulled out my wallet to pay, a hand slammed down a handful of money saying, "I'm paying for the lovely lady's drink. And I'll take a tonic and gin."

The barmaid nodded, trying to get closer, shoving her breasts in front of the poor man. He just rolled his eyes, adjusting his position making his leather jacket crinkle. He glanced nonchalantly at me and scoffed, pretending he wasn't interested in me. "Pink hair? How original." The man scanned my killer body (if I do say so myself) from head to toe. Then he settled in looking at my face, particularly my lips and stunning emerald eyes. The next words made me shoot him a dirty look. "Are you a prostitute?"

"No." I replied sternly, taking a sip of my drink. "And my hair is natural, thank you very much." The man raised a skeptical brow and just took a sip of his drink.

"Do I know you?" These words made me freeze.

"No," I replied quickly. "Do you know me?"

He grunted. "I can't say I definitely do, but I might've seen you once or twice. Pink hair's not too common."

One hour later...

I knew I was, at least, tipsy. But that was a great accomplishment, considering the fact that I have a big alcohol tolerance. This guy was good.

But not good enough.

Sasuke, I had learned by now, was definitely drunk. This made me laugh, but then again, a lot of things made me laugh. Especially when I outdrink many men. Oh, imagine their disappointment when they couldn't bring the girl back to their apartment! I sighed, taking his phone and attempting to call someone in his contacts to pick him up. While the phone was dialing, I looked down at the slumbering form of Sasuke Uchiha. He was fairly cute, with his unique hair style and his gorgeous onyx eyes that anyone could drown in. I wasn't surprised when all the women in the bar were cursing me for 'stealing' him. Whores.

"Hello?" A suave voice answered, reminding me of Sasuke's.

"Oh, hello. I was wondering if you could pick Sasuke up from over here. He fell asleep after drinking. Poor thing, couldn't keep his gin."

A hearty chuckle was heard from the other side. "Very well, I'll see to it that Otōto is picked up. Could you be a dear and stay with him until then?"

"Sure...?"

"Itachi. Itachi Uchiha."

"Oh, sure then. I'll stay with Sasuke until you get here."

After Sasuke was picked up in a limousine, to my astonishment, I hailed a taxi and get home. I slipped off my black stilettos and shimmied out of a tight black dress, took a shower, and went to bed after putting on a soft pair of pyjamas. Well, I'm glad that that's over with. But, man! That guy was a cutie! Too bad we'll never see his beautiful face again.

The second time I met Sasuke Uchiha was rather awkward for me. It was my brother's birthdate. Gaara had me invite some of my closer friends, and allowed our cousin Sasori to bring a few of his friends from high school. Apparently one of them had an older brother that was a year older than I, and so he was brought along too.

"Sakura-chan! You look so pretty!" Cried a loud voice.

I turned around just in time to see my favorite male blonde almost crash into me, before I sidestepped. "Naruto! You can't just crash into me! I would've gotten ready for nothing!" I scolded him as he rubbed his head where he'd fallen.