Sakura the Seamstress Pt. 2

This is a continuation of the first part. 1k+ words. Enjoy!

A day later, Sakura called me.

"Hn. This is Sasuke Uc—"

"Yes, yes I know, darling. But I called to inform you that your suit is finished! I think it looks absolutely gorgeous; you need to try it on so I can check if I need to perform any modifications. What time are you available?"

I blinked. "That was fast," I muttered, and I'm guessing she heard.

"I take great pride in the satisfaction of my customers, so of course I would have great timing! Now, chop-chop! What time are you coming in?" I heard some people talking in the background. There was an argument of some sort. "Ah, sorry. If you'll excuse me for a moment— HEY, YEAH YOU! SHUT THE HELL UP OR GET OUTTA MY STORE!—ahem, again, sorry for the inconvenience."

Dear Kami, what is wrong with this woman? "Hn, I'll come in today in the afternoon, 1..." I checked my schedule quickly. "1:45."

"Okay, well I guess I'll see you here, then? Bye darling!" Then she hung up.

Itachi took this moment to walk in and talk to me. "Hey, Little Brother, who was that on the phone just now?"

I rolled my eyes at what he was suggesting. "Brother, I don't think of Sakura that way."

Itachi's eyebrows shot up. "Sakura. As in Sakura Haruno?"

I growled. "What about her?"

"Well, it's just that she— BWAHAHA!!" What the hell?

"What?" I demanded.

"Good luck with that one! She's got one hell of a hell of a temper for someone that size."

My brows furrowed. "What did Sakura do?"

"Well, let's just say that I was hitting on one of her employees. She ended up firing the girl and kicking me out of the store. Apparently Sakura has a strict employee code." Yeah, no kidding.

"Why does Mother go there?" I asked.

"Despite her temper, I have to admit, she has excellent taste. In style, of course. But also men!"

"Oh really?" My interest was now piqued.

"Yep, she was seen with Gaara Subaku. Probably just the paparazzi screwing with us, though."

How does he know... "And you know all this how?"

"She's a small-time model. Her photographer works with me. You know, Sai?"

I nodded. "So she designs and models her own clothing?"

"Pretty much. Well, I've got to go. I'm meeting up with this chick that seems to have potential. Later." He poked my forehead. I just scowled and looked away, standing up.

"Hn. I need to go too. Sakura called and told me my suit was ready."

I got into my blue Ferrari and drove back to Sakura's shop. As I opened the door a third time, the bells on the door jingled. Just like last time.

"Ah, Sasuke! Darling, sit down, it'll just be a minute or two." She ushered me into a cushy chair with a side table. On the table there was a Keurig coffee maker with 5-6 Victorian-style teacups. All in all, it looked pretty girly, and I stuck out. As usual, the girl's were staring at me and giggling. Ew, but at least Karin isn't here. Instead, Sakura's gonna have us strip in front of her. I smirked. Sakura was attractive. Very attractive. But apparently she had a boyfriend or whatever. That's a shame too—

"Honey? Are you okay?" But the "Honey" thing has to stop. And the "Darling" thing. "What're you smirking about?"

"Hn, it's nothing."

She sighed and gestured for me to get up. "Alright, I want you to see your suit. I think you'll look absolutely dashing in it, don't you think?!" Sakura pulled back a curtain to reveal my suit. It was a true blue suit jacket, sporting with matching pants. Underneath the jacket was a charcoal-coloured dress vest. I heard giggling from behind me.

"Doesn't it look gorgeous?! Ugh, I think this is my favorite piece yet!" I walked closer to inspect it. I thought the colour was a little too attractive, but it was bold. Sakura definitely took a risk, but it looked pretty damn good. "You like it, yeah? I think it's pretty damn good if I do say so myself! My back hurts, but it was worth it. Now," She shoved me into the changing room and closed the door. "Hurry up and tell me when you're done."

I took my time undressing myself and putting the suit on. The shirt underneath was a simple white button up. I pulled on the pants, then tucked in my shirt and got my vest and jacket on. "I'm done," I announced, opening the door.

"Y-you look so b-beautiful!"

I smirked. "Thanks, I know—" I was shocked when Sakura decided to hug me.

"I'm so proud! I love it so much! Momma would be proud!" She sniffled, wiping a tear away and let go. I sweatdropped. She wasn't talking about me?

"Now, let's take a closer look. Stand up straight," Sakura commanded. "Alright, I'll just need to..." She muttered to herself and scribbled things down on her paper.

"So..." I started awkwardly. "I heard from Itachi that you model?"

"Wha-? Oh yeah, that was a while ago. Sai and I got in an argument, so I haven't been able to find any photographers."

"Well," I ventured. "I photograph in my free time. Perhaps I could—"

"Oh, really? Thanks darling! I'd love that!" She grinned and gave me a small hug, which I returned easily. The she pulled my face down and kissed my two cheeks. They were probably red by now. Her lips are soft, and so are her hands... I thought dreamily before coming back down to earth, where I was met my the pink-haired beauty.

"When're you available for a shoot?" Sakura asked as she helped me undress.

"Hn, most likely on the weekend. Maybe after the party, I could take you back to my house and have the photoshoot?" I suggested. "You are going, right?"

"Of course! I just remembered I don't have a dress!"

I scoffed. "Just make one!"

"But I don't have a design! I can never have a good design for myself, ugh! I tell you, hon, it's really tiring."

"I can help you," I suggested.

Sakura snorted. "And how do I know you're not going to design a slutty dress? You're Itachi's brother!" She pointed out.

"Well, I can't make promises. But I can try." I smirked as the pinkette pouted.

"Fiiine!"