"Sakura-sensei!"

Third person view. This story is pretty cute in my opinion, and I hope you enjoy!! One shot, 1k+ words.

"Nii-san, today you have to go to the parent-teacher conference!"

Shit! Sasuke had forgotten about that. He was originally going to hang out with Naruto and the others, with Hinata, Naruto's girlfriend, watching Daisuke. Instead of saying he had forgotten, he simply replied with, "Hn."

Daisuke rolled his eyes. "Nii-san, you forgot didn't you?"

Finally admitting this, Sasuke replied, "Yes. I was actually planning on going out with my friends. I'm sorry, Daisuke, I forgot."

"But Nii-san!" Daisuke cried out. The older Uchiha cringed. He hated making the boy upset, especially when he lost both his parents. Sasuke was the only person Daisuke would go with, despite the fact that he was fairly young: 22 years old, to be exact. "I wanted you to meet my teacher! She's really pretty, and nice too! She gives me snacks 'cause I always forget!" The little boy blushed, flustered and embarrassed of his forgetfulness.

Sasuke had heard of his teacher, since Daisuke wouldn't stop rambling on and on about how pretty or nice she was. He also said that she knew karate, was a medical undergraduate, and she was "really, really smart!". It was almost like the boy was obsessed with her, maybe he even had a little crush. Sasuke smirked. Before he went to bed, Daisuke would talk about how good of a singe she is, or at dinner, he would always tell Sasuke the story when she patched up his scratches he got from the playground. ("She even helps the stupid kids," Daisuke said, admiring her patience.)

Sasuke sighed. There was no getting out of this meeting. It was time he met his nephew's teacher. He pulled out his phone, typed a quick apology to Kiba, and sat down at the kitchen table across from the child. "So, Daisuke," Sasuke began. "How about I meet that teacher of yours? What time is the meeting?"

Daisuke immediately brightened. "YES! NII-SAN GETS TO MEET SAKURA-SAMA!" Her name is Sakura, as in the flower? Damn, this may be a little troublesome. Sasuke cursed himself. He was spending way too much time around Shikamaru. "And, well, um...the meeting is around..." He rushed to his backpack and took out his take home folder and opened it, handing a light purple paper to his uncle. It read:

Dear parents and guardians,

First off, I am very proud to say all students are making great progress compared to the first quarter. I am also proud to say that every child can now read by themselves! As always, I request that you schedule a conference to talk about your child. At the meeting, we can discuss any thoughts or concerns that you may have.

Until then,
Sakura Haruno.

"Daisuke, I haven't scheduled a meeting, though." Sasuke said as he put the paper down.

"I thought you'd say that, so I went ahead and talked to her privately! Yours is at 7:00 tonight, isn't that great?! And," Daisuke shimmied off the stool he was sitting on. "I also wanna make something for Sakura-sama, so she can like me even more! Can you help?"

Sasuke was about to say no, but when he saw Daisuke's hopeful look, he knew there was really no choice. "Fine," he sighed as he picked himself off the stool. "What do you want to make?" Sasuke asked distastefully. He didn't like sweets.