Unrequited Love Pt. 2

This is a continuation of the first part. 1k+ words, enjoy!!

"Forehead, it looks so good!"

"I-I agree with Ino-chan. It looks cute!" Hinata agreed.

"It's different, but so think you can rock that look!" Tenten added.

I beamed. "Thanks, guys!" We were currently in Ino's newly refurbished basement. I looked in the mirror again. My hair was light purple, and I had gotten my long hair chopped off to a sort of faded undercut. "Sasuke's gonna be so mad..." I commented, running my fingers through my bangs.

"Sakura," Tenten said exasperated. "You need to stop thinking of just that asshole! You can always divorce him too!"

"Yeah," I replied. "But..."

"But...?" Ino urged me to speak more.

"I still love him!" I cried out.

"Forehead! You told me you didn't anymore!"

"Sakura-chan, you can't be in an abusive relationship. You need to break free, it's for the better. Unless he changes."

Tenten snorted. " And when'll that ever happen, Hinata? Exactly, it won't."

"Well actually," I began, getting the girls' attention. "He noticed small things today."

"Oh yeah, and that's a start," Ino said sarcastically. "He's probably fucking that bitch right now."

"Ino-chan, you can't be so negative! Maybe he'll change for the better," suggested Hinata.

"Maybe," I said glumly. "But hey," All three girls looked at me. "We came here to eat ice cream and watch movies, not mope around! Hinata-chan, could you help me get the ice cream?"

"Oh, yeah! Sure, Sakura-chan!"

I smiled warmly. "Thanks, Hinata-chan."

I picked mango sorbet for me, and chocolate for Ino. Hinata picked strawberry, and for Tenten, cookies and cream. "S-Sakura-chan," Hinata asked.

"Yes?" I stopped humming.

"I t-think you can change Sasuke-san for the better. It may take a-a while, but I think you can succeed!"

"Thanks Hinata-chan!" I smiled and she giggled.

"No p-problem."

Timeskip...

I woke up, groaning and freezing when I saw the clock. It was already past the afternoon! I ran my fingers through my hair. Well, I was going to take a shower and steal some of Ino-pig's clothes. Then I would get groceries and get back to the house. I don't even consider it my home, it's so lonely being there by myself. I did work at the hospital. I was a surgeon, but Sasuke made me quit.

Maybe I should get a pet if some sort. Something I can cuddle with, I thought as I hopped in the shower. I turned the hot water all the way. My showers didn't take as long now, since I chopped it all off. After I shampooed and conditioned my hair, I got out of the shower with a towel around me. I dried off and pulled on a long sleeved shirt. After that, I put on a sort of light grey jumper-esque thing and some black opaque tights.

"Hey Sakura, are you leaving now?"

I turned around. It was Tenten. "Oh, hey Tenten! Good morning, and yes, I am leaving. I decided I'm going to get either a dog or cat."

"Oh! I would say a cat. They don't always stick to you, unlike a dog," Ino said, emerging from downstairs.

"That's what I was thinking. Well I've got to go! Bye Tenten, Ino. Tell Hinata I said bye too."