Chapter 6

When Jamie got out of school she walk and got her brother from school . She took her brother out for ice cream before she went work. She called Keisha & ask could she watch Dj  An hour later she went to work she was ready for this night to be over with. She hate dealing with these rude ass customers. Two dudes  were walking in Jamie grabbed to menus  and to the table and introduced herself . Cam  just kept looking at Jamie he watched her ever moved. 10 minutes later Jamie walk back & ask them were the ready to oder  she took their oder. They ordered 2 steaks and a bake potato with a spirit.  Jamie brought their food back & told them to enjoy. Jamie when to another table and clean it .  Ten o'clock it was time for Jamie to get off work . It was raining hard as hell she just walked in the rain a red cameo pulled on side and ask did she need a ride Jamie decline and kept walking he followed her and said ik you ain't gone walk in the rain just let me give u a ride I'm going to hurt you . Jamie finally gave in and got in the car. Cam asked Jamie where she was going .Jamie said take me by my best friend house I need to pick my brother the car ride was very silent . Cam pulled up at Keisha's. Jamie got out the car she knock on the door Keisha answer holding dj in her arms . Keisha said who is that with you. Jamie that's Cam from the restaurant today I waited his table and gave me a ride bc it  was raining. Well Keisha hugged Jamie &kiss a sleeping Dj and told Jamie to call her when she got home. After the ride they pulled up to Jamie's house they got out and Jamie thanked Cam for the ride.  Jamie walk inside took dj to his room & laid him . Then Jamie cleaned up did her homework took a bath & went to sleep.

Dj in the media
Major as Dj