Chapter36 Date night With Cam

Jamie
I finally decide to give into Cam and go on a date with him. He has been blowing my phone off the hook none stop. He calls and text me every hour. I'll have to admit that I like that shit. Cam is very sexy. They way he touch me it send chills down my back. No other nigga can compare to him at all.

Cam
Ya boy got to get fresh. Jamie finally gave in to me. I'm happy ass fuck. I'm gone show what's it's like fucking with a real nigga.I decide to her to basketball since she loves basketball.

Date night
Jamie
So cam and I were sitting on side of each other just giving each other eyes. I watched his fine ass every time he got up and cheer for the teams that where playing. We held hands most of the time. He keep kissing on me from time to time. Can't say I didn't enjoy it. Every time he kissed me he made me wet. I was ready to do somethings to him but I had to forget I was a lady.

Cam
Jamie kep watching a nigga. She think I don't see her. I kissed her from time to time just to get her wet. I know she obsessed with a nigga.
It was half time then the kissing camera landed on us so I kissed her ass so long and passionate I know what I was doing. I had to trade her some kind of way.

Jamie
After the game was over Cam and I left. We went and chilled at his house. We watched a few lil movies.

Cam
I took Jamie to my spot. We chilled and watch movies. She fell asleep on my chest . Then I toted her upstairs and laid her in my bed. Then I got in and went to sleep right behind her. I held her all night while she slept.

Jamie
I woke up in Cam arms. Omg I stayed with him. I start to panic.
Jamie: what happen what did you do to me.
Cam: I ain't do nothing chill we ain't do nothing. I'm not like that.
Jamie : glad your not. I was kinda scared
Cam: alright well you want to go back to sleep cause it is 2 in the morning
Jamie: sure
Cam: can I hold you
Jamie : umm no
Cam: wateva I'm still gone hold you

It felt good to have someone to hold me. Cam make me feel good. We might as well gone head make it real.

Cam
Good morning sleepy head I made you breakfast.
Jamie:thanks you didn't have to
Cam: but I did
Jamie: well thank you
Cam: how was your night
Jamie; it was amazing I enjoyed yo company.
Cam: when can we do this again.
Jamie: it don't matter.
Cam: so you know you my girl right
Jamie: said who
Cam: my fine ass duh
Jamie: who said you was fine
Cam: well yo eyes did
Jamie: whatever.
Cam: so you mines right
Jamie: yes. Now can you take me home
Cam: sure let me get dress ..

After he got dress he took me home. I start reminiscing about our lil date. I enjoy him. He seem like a good person not like the nigga he act like in the hood.

Cam
I drop Jamie fine ass at home. Can't believe I cuff her find ass that means ya both off the market.