Pick Up Lines and First Kiss

~The video above is to help you understand Matt's Section a little better. It's a song, so you don't have to watch it if you don't want to. It's just there in case because the pick up line is a little obscure if you don't know the song or about log drivers. The new boy to be added will be announced in the Author's Note.~

~___- America -___~

        It didn't take long for Allen and you to have your first kiss. It was perhaps around the third time he spent a night at your house with you. The two of you were sitting on your living room couch watching a TV program on dinosaurs. You were cracking jokes back and forth about some of the dinosaurs' looks and why they probably went extinct. Now, Allen, being the weirdo he is, looked you dead in the eyes after the two of you had another one of your laughing fits together. You looked back, confused as to what he was doing.

        "Hey dollface?"

        "Yes Al?"

        "Say, and kiss me here if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs are still around, right?"

         You blinked once, twice, then a third time before bursting out laughing again. That was one of the best used pick up lines that any guy had used on you ever. You applauded him before taking his face in your hands and kissing him square on the lips. He kissed you back, thoroughly pleased with himself because he actually got the kiss instead of a "Yeah, nice try. No." After a short while you pulled back and offered him a smile. He gave you one in return.

        "Good pick up line hun."

        "Thanks (y/n). I'm glad you thought so."

        "Mmhmm. In fact, you were so wrong that I think it's worthy of another kiss."

        "And I have no objection to that doll~."

~___- Canada -___~

        Matt wasn't really one for physical affection such as hugging, and you found that out rather quickly within the first month of being together. One thing he did like though was kisses and his plaid flannel shirts. He kind of reminded you of a lumberjack or a log driver. He was pretty quick on his feet and you noticed that he stepped lightly since he was able to sneak up on you quite often. Over time, you saw more as a log driver that just so happened to have the build of a burly lumberjack, not that you were complaining though.

        Today you and him were sitting on your couch, watching some random show on TV. Matt wasn't really enjoying it, so he grabbed the remote and changed the channel. He eventually stopped on a history channel. Surprisingly, it was about the logging industry of North America. He left it on, finding it better than whatever you had picked randomly. You took this as your chance to flirt with him a bit since you had been brainstorming some pick up lines to use on him to hopefully get a kiss or something more than an awkward little cuddle from him.

         "H-hey Matt?"

         "Yes (y/n)?" His focus was on the TV.

         "Are you a log driver because your waltz pleases girls completely, especially me..."

         Matt turned to you after a moment with a serious expression before it changed into a grin. He pulled you into a side hug and gave you a quick kiss on your lips, catching you off guard. It was too late for you to kiss back by the time he had pulled back. He chuckled a bit at your slightly perplexed expression and rose tinted cheeks.

       "Nice use of the log driver pick up line chickadee. I'm proud of you, but you've never waltzed with me before, so how do you know that my waltz pleases girls completely?"