You and Him Try To Have Sexy Time but Get Interrupted - Part Two

~WARNING! - Lime content!~

~Important Author's Note at the end! Please read! This part contains 2p England, 2p Italy, 2p Romano, 2p Germany, 2p Prussia, 2p Spain, and 2p Russia.~

~___- England -___~

        Alexandria hadn't given you a break from playing tea party and dress up all day except to use the restroom and make dinner. The same could be said for Oliver, so that left you in Oliver's mother's dress all day. You had to admit, while it was very pink, frilly, and puffy, it was quite comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. However, you were exceedingly relieved after you put Alexandria to bed and could change into something slightly more comfortable.

        You stood at Oliver's dresser and rummaged through your drawer, trying to figure out which nightgown you wanted to wear to bed that evening. Oliver had stepped into the room while you did so and gently embraced you from behind. You smiled softly, having already known he was in the room from the soft click of the door closing, and leaned back against his body. He smiled back at you and kissed your cheek. You turned your head to look back at him and return his kiss.

        "You know poppet, you really do look good in my mum's dress," he whispered to you, his hands resting on your hips.

        "Thank you dear." You turned around in his arms to wrap your own around his neck. "I do think she would have looked better in it though."

        Oliver chuckled and kissed your forehead before resting his head on top of yours, hugging you close. "I know this kind of talk should be reserved for after marriage, but I can't help but to find you absolutely irresistible. The ways I want to caress you would taint the purest of flowers at the hands of a skilled florist. I count the days I hold myself back, thinking that it would be more beneficial to ease you into such lewd acts of affection, but I can wait no longer."

        And with that, Oliver tilted your chin up and kissed you without letting you get a word in. You, of course, kissed back, is words rousing a passion pitted deep within you. Despite being such a dainty looking man, he picked you up with ease and carried you over to his bed, never once breaking the kiss. He laid you down on the soft sheets and crawled on top of you, his knees on either side of your hips. You broke the kiss first, the need for air becoming too strong. Oliver too this as his chance and moved his lips down to elsewhere on your body, namely under the skirt of the dress.

        He shuffled himself down further on the bed and placed his head under his mother's dress that you wore and pulled off your underwear. You were blushing lightly, but it soon became a very deep crimson blush as you felt his tongue licking at your womanhood. You couldn't help but to moan. You quickly slapped your hand over your mouth, even more embarrassed now. You felt Oliver stop and remove his head from under the dress. He offered you a kind smile and a short chuckle.

        "It's a perfectly normal reaction my dear. There is no need to b-"

        "Mr. Oliver?"

         Crap... It was Alexandria. Good thing you were wearing a dress, and it looked like nothing had transpired between you and Oliver just then. The little girl opened the door a crack and looked at you and your boyfriend.

         "What are you doing out of bed Alexandria?" he asked, getting up off the bed and walking to the door as she opened it more.

         "I'm thirsty, but the hallway is too dark to wonder downstairs, and I can't reach the light switches..."

         Oliver only smiled kindly at her and picked her up. He was a little bummed that his time with you was interrupted, but he knew that was the price of taking care of a young child from when Allen was a small boy.