You Find Other Survivors - Part Two

~If you didn't read the last Author's Note, please read this one. This part contains 2p German, 2p Prussia, 2p Spain, 2p Japan, and 2p Russia.~

~___- Germany -___~

        You don't know how he did it, but Lutz had managed to talk you into leaving Berlin, which is where you were living, for a little while. You were still reluctant to go since that meant you'd be further away from help, aka Gilen and (G/RC), if he tried to pull anything on you. Surprisingly, he was behaving himself very well, only making inappropriate or perverted comments here and there with the occasionally slap to the butt. Other than that, the trip was going smoothly. That was until you and him had gone out for a walk. He had brought one of his pistols with for protection and urged you to take one too, but you were too timid and fragile to even dare use one of them. So, you ended up taking a frying pan with you. He laughed at your decision, but you shrugged it off. Hey, cookware was dangerous if wielded correctly,so he shouldn't laugh.

        You proved this to him on your walk. The two of you had only walked about five blocks from the house when you heard crying. It was definitely human, but it was too young to be an adult or a child. It had to be a baby. You were alarmed by this and ran off. Lutz bolted after you, cursing in German to himself. You slowed down and proceeded with caution when you grew closer to the crying. You came up to a house with empty flower boxes in front the ground floor windows and the front door busted down. Inside one of the flower boxes was a small bundle of cloth. Inside was a small baby, maybe a little younger than a year old. You furrowed your brows as you looked at the child before spotting a note. You picked it up and quickly read it. It was from the baby's mother, explaining that she had been infected after a quarrel with a zombie during a search for food and that she hoped that if someone was to find her son that they would take care of him. You put the note in your pocket and looked at the baby again. He looked like he hadn't been out here for more than an hour, so his mother had most likely just abandoned him not that long ago.

        You were just about to pick up the baby when you heard groaning. You turned your head and saw a feminine looking zombie emerge from the doorway of the house. They looked at you and tried to charge you. Lutz was about ready shoot but you beat him in taking action by hitting the zombie's head off with the back of your frying pan. It flew and hit the brick siding of the house, splattering a bit of brain matter onto it from how hard you managed to hit it off. The body dropped to the ground soon after and laid there. Lutz's eyes were wide before he shook his head and jogged over to you with a smirk.

       "That was pretty hot Kätzchen. I've got to say that I am definitely turned on right now," he said as he pulled you in for a kiss.

        Your face was a bit red from his statements, but you kissed him back for a short time before pulling away and picking up the baby from the flower box. The baby slowly quieted down as you held him with a small smile. He opened his eyes, which were the brightest and the most beautiful shade of blue you had ever seen. You could see that the small wisps of hair poking out from the blanket were blond. He was such a cute child. You fished the note out of your pocket and read a little further to hopefully find out his name.

        "Maximilian Sebastian, huh? No last name?"

        "Was?"

        "His name is Maximilian Sebastian."

        "Ah."

        "Can we keep him?"

        "Was?! Nein!"

        "Bitte?"

        Lutz sighed and dragged a hand down his face. Looks like it was up to him to determine what happened to the kid. He really didn't want his day to go like this when he woke up.