The End(Part 1)

Chapter 23: The End(Part 1)

Deejay and Rico made it to the hospital within in 2 hours due to traffic, roadblocks, and uturns. Deejay was quiet the entire ride there. He couldnt believe that this had just happened to him. Life was going to good. He finally got Rico. Finally Got his space for his firm. And now was finally living great. They ran to the hospital doors, but they wasnt opening Automatically for all the 120 people outside waiting for news for their love one. An Lady said, "You can bang, but the CMAA is just going to come and tell you what she told all of us."

Deejay asked, "And what is that?"

"That this is a private hospital and the waiting room cannot hold all of us. However all 14 of the people are being examined. If its serious they will remain here and do surgery. Others will be transferred to Brooklyn General." She explained to a frustrated Deejay and Rico. Deejay chuckled and started to bang on the doors. A fat white lady wobbled over to the door and she spoke, "May I help you?"

"The cops came to my house and told me that my parents was in a car crash. I need to know if they are alright or what? Can I atleast know if they are in here?" Deejay gave her his parents name and she strolled down the ipad and gasped, "Your Father is in Critical Condition. He is in surgery. A tree branch was impaled into his abdomen. As for your mother she is also in surgery and lost alot of blood due to a head trauma." Deejay eyes filled with water as he took a step back into Rico arms.

The Doctor sawed the tree branch out of Teddy abdomen as he laid there doped up with medicine. As he removed the branch blood spewed and Teddy heartrate started to decline. The Nurses and Doctors started to work overdrive. Two O.R rooms down Mama Lafare laid on the operating table with her head opened as they performed surgery on her. Her heartrate started to spike up and the Doctors went into a panic and started to pump medicine in her I.V to calm it down.

Oscar...

GeGe and I laid back in our bed at 7:45 in the morning. Naked and Staring up at the ceiling the funny part is we didnt even have sex. We just cant believe that last night happened. That girl really is trying to destroy something we built. Juan and GeGe got me through the last five years after I almost died from Roy dumb fuck ass. It was a knock at the door and GeGe exhaled, "Thats Jay. I told him bring some coffee from Starbucks." She called up his phone and told him where the spare key was. Moments later, he walked into our room and closed the door back and spotted how we laid up.

"Well, something must be up...we never have sex in the mornongs. Was everything okay with the call from Moira." He asked. Geneva sat up and grabbed the cup of coffee and confessed, "Remember the bitch Kimee from the gym--" He sat down on the bed before laying back on my thigh.

"Yea, I remember her. Shewas the red head." He said. GeGe shook her head and said, "Yea, well turns out she is the bitch who left Juan on our front porch 5 years ago and now she wants him back." Jayceon hopped up and snapped, "What? You are joking she cant do that. Isnt he legally yall child."

"Yes. We are his adoptive parents in the eyes of the court and if she chose to go to court...we have to fight for something thats already ours." GeGe said before sipping another swig of coffee. He stood up and said, "Thats fucking bullshit. Why does she want him back after all--"

"I dont know, but she has made the motion to go to court and we have a preliminary courtdate to present both sides to the judge next week." I told him without taking my view off the ceiling. He shook his head and said, "This is so wrong. What yall want me to do? I will go chop her ass up and spread her body parts all over Black Forest for wolves to eat her ass up."