Bonus Chapter

Four years later..

"Hyung! Congratulation!" Dong Hoon placed his arm across Hee Gun's shoulders and said.

"Congratulation!" Jong Kook exclaimed.

Hee Gun and Seong Im smiled at them and replied, "thank you!"

Hee Gun's business have been growing ever since he and Seong Im opened their first cafe four years ago. They had just completed the ribbon cutting ceremony of their new fifth branch.

They decided to give out 100 cups of coffee to thank their customers for their support. Jong kook wheeled the trolley that was occupied with the 100 cups of coffee to the front door. Seong Im pushed the door open and started handing out the hot coffee to the people that had been waiting in line in the cold winter.

"Thank you for your support!" Hee Gun and Seong Im said repeatedly until they completely gave out all hundred cups.

They went back inside the cafe to warm themselves up. Dong Hoon brought the coffees that he brewed to the table.

"You didn't make a new flavour, right?" Jong Kook sniffed the coffee and then stared at him with a skeptic face. Dong Hoon was always trying to come up with new flavours but none of it works. There was a time when he came up with this strange combination of chocolate and persimmon and Jong Kook literally spit it out the moment the drink touches his taste buds.

"Of course. Not." He scowled at Jong Kook, drawing laughters from Hee Gun and Seong Im. "It's just caramel coffee." He continued.

Hee Gun took a sip and placed his cup down. He clapped his hands together, once, to draw their attention.

"Seong Im and I planned to hand the management of this outlet to you, hyung." Hee Gun pushed the cafe key across the table to Jong Kook.

Jong kook and Dong Hoon exchanged looks to this surprising news. "Me? No, I can't accept this." Jong Kook replied, baffled by what Hee Gun was thinking.

"There are too many things for the both of us to handle. We need someone to help us oversee the operation for this outlet and we feel that the best person is you." Seong Im explained.

"Dong Hoon can do it too." Jong Kook said and looked at Dong Hoon who was violently shaking his head and making a 'X'  with his arms.

"I have faith in you so I chose you. Besides, Seong Im is going be due soon and it will be hard for me to juggle both sides." Hee Gun said.

They have been married for three years and are about to welcome their first child in a month's time.

Jong Kook pondered over it for a few minutes, drinking his cup of coffee every now and then. Hee Gun and Seong Im were both patiently waiting for his answer which they hope will be a positive one.

"I'll do it," Jong Kook finally announced and grabbed the key on the table. "But you have to guide me."

"Of course I will!" Hee Gun shouted.

"Hyung, you'll do fine if you don't go around hitting the staff." Dong Hoon jokingly said.

"The first one that I'll hit would be you." Jong Kook wrapped his muscular arm around his neck and pulled him backwards.

"Hyung! Sor.. Sorry.." Dong Hoon apologized and Jong Kook finally released his grip.

"Why are you always doing this to me? I've never seen you do it to Hee Gun hyung." Dong Hoon complained.

"Cause I can't. Someone will kill me if I do that to Hee Gun." He looked at Seong Im and then back to Dong Hoon. Hee Gun gave Dong Hoon a 'too bad' face and chuckled.