Chapter 16

Camila's P.O.V

"Get off me" I yell breathless and panicked as I drag my feet across the floor, hoping it would anchor myself firmly to the group however this person had other plans, they were strong so probably a boy, I couldn't see though as I was blindfolded, my vision senses ensnared.

"Stop moving" The unknown person shouts violently as they throw me down onto the floor, my head colliding with the cold, hard stone surface. I yelp in pain, my head throbbing after the collision. Then I sense a warm breath against the back of my neck, they drag me once again to what seemed to be the corner of the room, and they began to tie my hands behind my back forcefully.

"Stop, please stop" I sob weakly and that's when I feel the mystery person untying the knot from the blindfold and then it effortlessly fell to the ground. The mystery person was no longer a mystery, the green eyed boy stood before me, with a sly smirk spread on his lips. Austin Mahone...

"Cabello" Austin grinned

"What on earth do you think you are doing Austin" I question and raise my eyebrows in expression of curiosity

"payback, you filthy mudblood bitch" Austin remarks

"you're a nutcase you know that, a real psychopath" I scream

"now now Camila, you're just making things worse then they already are" Austin says

"How could this get any worse, please enlighten me" I yell

"Oh, this is only the beginning, I promise" Austin smirks and places a tie over my mouth and tightens it. I let out muffled cries and calls for help as Austin leaves the dungeon, slamming the door shut and locking it. Great was all I could think.

Lauren's P.O.V

I couldn't help but feel a little uneasy, I hadn't seen Camila since yesterday. She hadn't been in the Gryffindor common room that night either, things were suspicious. I sat on the long table, it was currently breakfast and I was waiting for Camila, Ally, Dinah and Normani to arrive. I take a sip of my water, trying to moisten my dry throat. I spot, the familiar faces of Dinah, Ally and Normani, what no Camila...

"Guys where the hell is Camila" I ask panicked

"We thought she was with you last night, so we didn't really question it" Dinah answers truthfully

"Well, she wasn't with me" I say

"Then where is she" Ally mumbles

"that's what I would like to know" I murmur

"We have to find her" Normani sighs

"where would she be" Dinah asks

"erm, the library maybe I'm not sure" I exclaim

"ok lets go" Ally says as we all rush out of the great hall and dash up the changing staircases, typical they move when we needed them!

"for god sake" I exclaim and face palm my face in frustration

"Lauren, chill, she'll be fine" Dinah comforts me and then the stairway appears again and we run making sure to reach where we wanted. The library was luckily open, we entered and then began to look around, everywhere behind the book cases, on the study tables and in the book storage, nothing she wasn't there. Then it hit me if something had happened to me, I didn't want to loose her. I look worriedly at the rest of the girls.

"Guys, what if something bad has happened to her" I sob

"No Mila will be fine, just have faith" Ally says in a attempt to cheer me up

"I just love her so much and I don't want any harm to come to her" I cry, the tears rolling down my pale face

"we know you do lauren, but for now there's nothing we can do" Dinah announces remorse

"you're just gonna give up" I yell

"I've got class in a few minutes, I'm sorry" Dinah says

"Me too" Ally and Normani say in unison

"You're supposed to be her friends" I declare

"Honestly, Lauren she'll show up don't stress" Dinah says chilled

"I'm not gonna chill, my girlfriend is missing and I'm not gonna stop until I find her" I exclaim passionately

"Well, that's the bell, sorry gotta go" Normani says and all of the girls exit the library leaving me in the middle of a nervous breakdown, great. My first thoughts were to look in Camila's locker to see if she left anything behind, its a good job I know here combination. After minutes of frantically running through corridors to search for Camila's locker I found it locker 727, and then I entered her combination 303-097. The padlock came off, and I opened her locker, all her stuff was still inside, bag and all, her herbology books scattered. I search her bag and open a imbedded pocked, there was a letter... weird, I open it cautiously, the handwriting was very unfamiliar.

Whoever whom that shall read this, which I presume will be Miss Jauregui. I have your girlfriend, she's fine and unharmed, for now atleast. If you ever want to see her again, I challenge you to a duel, meet my in 6 days at 11pm sharp in the astronomy tower . But if you loose, say goodbye to your precious girlfriend, and if you win I will let her go. I think that's a fair deal if you ask me. Don't be late the fate of her is all down to you.

-A

All I could think to myself is this is some PLL kind of shit, my favourite tv series had just came to life in front of me and I was determined to solve this mystery...

Hey all, thanks for bearing with me for this update. As I promised I will be continuing this book for all you camren shippers and I also have another idea for a new camren fanfic however I shall not be publishing it until I finish this book. Anyway as I always say make sure to like, comment and follow if you haven't already. Thank Youu :) - Alisha