Chapter 4

Robert couldn't believe what Diana had said to Stacy. He was gobsmacked to say the least. The Diana he'd met several hours ago didn't at all seem like the kind of person to say something as shocking as she did. This just made him like her that much more, he liked that she had a dirty side to her, it was refreshing.

Once they had arrived at their table, he noticed a girl he remembered from the shop this morning and a man he'd never seen before. He looked to be in his early 30's, he had light brown messy hair and dark green eyes.

"Emily I'd like you to meet Robert, he's my new doctor." Diana said setting the drinks on the table, taking a seat next to Emily.

"Nice to meet you Robert." Emily said whilst smiling at him. He smiled back whilst taking a seat next to Diana.

"Nice to meet you too, you work in the bakery right?" He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah I'm not really a baker though, I mostly clean up and serve people. So you're the new doctor then?" She said politely.

"I sure am, I met a lovely woman this morning. She screamed at me for hitting her with my car door." He said chuckling, Diana turned to him giving him a playful slap and laughing with him.

"Am I missing something?" Emily said looked between her friend and Robert.

"I was the woman he hit and I did go a little crazy at him." Diana told her friend both of them laughing together.

The night went smoothly, they would drink whilst talking about their most embarrassing moments. The guy Emily had been seeing was called Stuart and hadn't really spoken and just nodded if he was spoken to.

"So anyway we get out of the car and Diana starts to push it and she gets covered head to toe in mud. It was the funniest thing I've seen in my life, she cried for about an hour about how bad her hair smelled." Emily said causing everyone to burst out into laughter even Stuart laughed.

"I was mortified, I stunk of horse crap for a week." Diana joked, Robert had been stealing glances at her all night. He was mesmerised by her beauty, her long brown, black hair cascaded down her back in loose curls, her lips looked delicious with the lipgloss she was wearing and her eyes were bright and beautiful in the light.

"Off shoot, I better be off. Can you get a ride home with Robert I'm going to give Stuart a ride home." Emily said whilst winking at her friend, Diana laughed obviously understanding what she meant by 'ride'.

"You don't mind do you Robert?" Diana said turning to face Robert.

"Not at all, do you want to go now?" He said grabbing his keys.

Diana nodded her head yes, and they exited the bar. Robert lead her to his car and opened her door for her whilst flashing her a boyish smile that made him look younger and carefree.

They sat in silence for a while, Diana was looking out the window whilst Robert was trying hard not to stare at her legs were her dress had risen. He stole a quick glance at hissed. He could almost see her underwear, her long tanned legs were making think of how they'd feel wrapped around him or over his shoulders.

Diana turned to see him staring and smirked at him, she grabbed his hand from the side and placed it on her thigh. She turned back to the window and continued to look outside.

Robert was being pushed over the edge, her long luscious legs felt so silky and smooth against his rough hands. He began to rub up and down her thigh making her shift and turn pink in the face.

Once they had arrived at Diana's house Robert stopped the car and got out, he walked over to Diana's side to help her out and walk her up to the door.

"So tonight was fun. We should do it again sometime?" Diana said smiling up at him.

"Diana. We probably shouldn't, I mean I'm your doctor. It just wouldn't be right. I've already crossed the line as much as it is." He said having an inner battle with himself. He wanted to go there with her, hell he even wanted to fuck her until she screamed his name over and over again.

"Oh, sure. I'm sorry Robert. I'm mean Dr.Collins." She said with a sad smile. She began to unlock her door when Robert grabbed her arm and turned her to him.

His hands traveled to back of her head as he bent down and placed his lips to her soft ones. It wasn't a passionate kiss or a hungry kiss, just a simple peck but it still have Robert and Diana butterflies. He leaned back up and looked into her eyes. They both stayed like that for a while just staring at each other, then she crashed her lips to his and gave him a kiss she knew they both really wanted. Robert was shocked at first but soon dominated the kiss, nipping and biting her lip for entrance she gladly gave him, their tongues battled for a while and Diana moaned softly making Robert turned on even more. He grabbed the keys from her hand still kissing her and opened the door. He gently pushed her in and closed the door behind them.

"Oh my goodness." Someone shouted from behind them, making them both Jump apart.

"Mom, what are you doing in my house?" Diana shouted turning bright red.

"I was just coming to drop off the stuff you left at mine dear, hello son. I'm guessing you're her doctor then?" She said with a knowing smile.

"Err yeah that's me, hey I better go it's late and I have a busy day tomorrow." He said to Diana, she nodded her head he went to leave but turned before he did.

"I'll pick up you up at seven tomorrow. We're going on a date. Goodnight Mrs Middleton." He said whilst kissing her cheek, he turned around and exited the house going to his car.