Seth is an a**

It was pure luck that it was exam week, so I stayed home and went to class only when I had to. I mostly stayed in my room to study. I only went back to my dorm once to collect my notes for studying. And I didn't see either of my roommates, which is a blessing. I did call Serena and have her come over my house when she came home for the weekend. We had a good bitch fest. I told her everything that happened. She was shocked and was angrier at Airil than I was. I even speculated that Seth knew and didn't tell me coz he was Airil since the weasel was his bff since kindergarten. That made me resent Seth even more.

AFter my last paper, I felt a huge burden was lifted. Although my exams were over, I still felt a twinge in my heart. I was angry at Airil, but I didn't really felt sad about him two timing me. I was angry and disappointed at Seth who probably knew but covered for Airil. I dunno why I felt that Seth had betrayed me when he owes me nothing. I felt he had lied along with Airil and I found it hurt too much to bear. I was already thinking he was halfway alright and this happen.

Just then as I was walking towards my car, I saw Seth standing beside a big bike. He putting on his jacket and his full face helmet and putting it on his bike. I watched him ad I suddenly realized I was in love with him. That's why it hurt so much. That's why I felt cheated so disappointed. I had looked at Seth as the safe, stable guy who was always there even when he was never nice to me. He treated me like crap. And he was nice to every girl he meets except me. But he was there. Always there. I felt a wave of anger and sadness as I watched him started to get on the bike. Without realising it, I walked towards him. Even in his full face helmet, I know he was watching me. He suddenly took off his helmet and looked at me moving towards him. His face was unreadable. And that angered me.

"Hey," He greeted me, a little out of character. I steeled myself and looked at him squarely in his eyes.

"Did you know about Airil and Sally?" I asked him out of the blue. He looked taken aback at my question.

"Seth, answer me!" I growled.

"Look, I, I didn't know anything. " Seth spoke quietly.

" Oh please, stop lying. You're best friends. Of course you'd know about his other girls!" I said angrily at him.

"Look Kay, I'm sorry but I really, really didn't know about that. I mean, I , I did , well, suspected but I-" Seth rambled when I cut him off.

"You suspected, but you never mention it to me at all? Oh, yeah, I forgot. You'd love it if he has another girlfriend coz you never thought I was good enough for Airil. " I screamed at him. Seth looked surprised, which I thought was a bit rich of him.

"What?! What the hell are you talking about?" Seth asked me in a confused face.

"Oh come on! You are always so rude to me. You're never nice. I mean, you're nice to everyone except me. And you're a bastard. A huge bastard. As if I'm beneath you. What the hell have I ever done to you?! You treat me Like I don't deserve Airil."I said angrily. Seth stared at mi, his face calm and unreadable.

"Yeah, you're right. I do think you don't deserve Airil" Seth said simply, looking at me squarely in the eye. I felt blood drained from my face. What the fuck?!

"What did you say?" I asked in a dangerous voice.

"You heard me. I don't think you should be with Airil. At all." Seth said seriously. I felt an overwhelming anger.

Seth started to say when my hand flew to his face. And I slapped him. Once. But it shocked us both. He was struck dumb. I was shocked at what I did as well. My heart was racing and I saw my handprint was starting to appear on Seth's cheek. Red, angry welts.

"You guys must be laughing at me. Am I right? At the fat girl who thought she had struck the lottery when a cute popular guy had paid attention to her. Haha, let's laugh at how pathetic she was, sitting around waiting for him to finally call her and be available for a date. You know what, you guys can go to hell!" I sreamed at him and stalked off to my car, leaving Seth who was struck dumb.

$