Epilogue

Now at my wedding night, I felt nervous suddenly. I hadn't seen Seth for months since he was offshore and I just graduated 3 months ago. He proposed to me on my graduation day, right there in front of everybody. It was flattering but a little embarrassing. And Seth had been offshore in the Netherlands. He would start working there for good in 2 months time, so we decided to get married before then coz he wanted to bring me with him. The 2 years passed by so fast since I was busy with my studies and he had been training and working under Shell in the Netherlands. We missed each other like crazy. We skyped and he even came back to see me 4 times every year. And he even bought tickets for me to fly over there. But now, I haven't seen him in the flesh for more than 3 months. We have only skyped as I was busy with my final sem and he was finishing his training. I only saw him at the wedding, and we looked at each other from afar. He stared at me throughout the ceremony, his eyes never leaving me. And when he put the ring around my finger and kissed me, he did so for a long time that the photographer had to pry him away from me. It was hilarious. After the wedding, Seth was whisked away and I had to wait until after tonight's reception to finally be alone with him.

After the hotel reception, I was taken to the honeymoon suite by Sarah. Seth had to take care of some things, so he would be up later. I was torn between getting out of my wedding garb and just waiting for Set. Feeling gross in the flowy cream Italian lace dress, I decided to have a nice shower.

I wore a long, white empire cut white dress with lace details at the somewhat revealing bodice. Serena gave me the dress and refused to let me take it out of my overnight bag. I had stuffed a normal white nightgown, but I guess she had taken it out without me knowing. Some friend! I was drying my long hair at the vanity when Seth came in. He met my eyes in the mirror and smiled. I smiled shyly. Although we had been together for 2 years, we've only kissed a few times and never more than that, thanx to our great distance from each other.

"Hi Baby. You've freshened up.. Sorry I was late. I had a hard time coming up here. The guys won't let me" Seth said with a chuckle. I giggled. Seth then got serious as his eyes fell on my cleavage. I noticed and tried to cover my generous mounds. Seth looked weird. He mumbled about a shower and went into the bathroom. I suddenly felt nervous. I didn't know what I should do, how it would happen and what to expect.

I was putting my phone charger on by the bed when Seth came out of the bathroom in a white CK tshirt and tan drawstring pants. He looked comfy and I could smell his fresh scent from his shower. I was thankful I had brushed my teeth and washed my hair! Seth closed the toilet door and came to me slowly. I was standing by the bed after charging my phone. He held my arm and then hugged me. Tight. I have missed him so much that I hugged him back. Just as tight.

"Oh God, it feels so good to hold you. I've missed you so much Baby. It was driving me crazy!" Seth gushed breathless as he held me tight, his lips on my hair. Then his lips travelled down to my temple, then my cheek and at last, his lips hovered over mine. He looked into my eyes as he pulled me closer and pressed his soft lips to mine. I kissed him back eagerly, my arms around his neck. As we kissed and caressed each other, I thank God that He had given me Seth. Even though our journey towards each other was not a smooth one. It was definitely worth it.

"I love you Kay. I love you so much," Seth whispered into my ears as he lay me on the soft bed. I held his cheek as he leaned over me and whispered back.

"I love you, too Seth. I always have.." Seth looked into my eyes and kissed me so passionately that I swooned and surrendered...

- The End