Bonus Chapter 2

"Seth! Hello? Anybody there?! Seth!" A shrill immensely annoying voice rang right by my ear. I jerked a little and turned to see a very pissed off Sally looking at me. I sighed as I put my phone down.

"What?" I asked gently, being very careful not to raise my voice. Sally huffed and shoved a few pictures at my face. I was a little surprised.

"Why do you have pictures of Kay in your laptop bag? You printed these out? Why??!" Sally said in an accusatory tone, her face full of hurt. Aww, crap! I quickly snatched the pictures from her.

"What are you doing, going through my bag?! " I started yelling at her. Sally's eyes widened and she stood up. I've had enough of her jealousy and snooping around my stuff.  And she's so controlling.

"Seth, tell me. Do you like Kay?!... She's your best friend's girlfriend!.. " Sally yelled angrily. I was struck dumb as I pushed the pictures into a drawer and ignored Sally.

"Well, do you?! Answer me!" Sally yelled. I stared at her and sighed.

"Go home Sally." I said, trying to be nice. Sally stared at me incredulously.

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me the truth. I deserve to know. I thought we're dating. What the hell are you doing with those pictures?! I mean, you actually took the trouble to print them out. Tell me, you like her or not?!" Sally screamed. My bedroom reverberated with her loud voice.

Suddenly my phone rang.  I turned away from Sally and took out my phone.  Serena?  I answered my phone,  a little mystified.

"Hello?" I said uncertainly.

"Hi,  Seth.  It's Serena.  Are you busy?" Serena spoke over the phone.

I thought about Sally being annoying and my need to get away from her. 

"Nope,  not busy.  What's up?" I said, curious as to the reason why Serena called.

"Well,  I need a favour to ask.  Actually,  it's Kay.  She's in a bit of a bind." Serena explained and I stood up straighter when I heard Serena say Kay's name. Wait,  Kay's in trouble?  My heart plummetted in worry.

"What?  What happened to Kay?!" I blurted in a rush before I could stop myself. My heart jumped at the thought of something horrible happening to Kay.

"Well,  her car broke down.  Um,  can you like,  go to her? And I called Airil,  but of course,  he didn't pick up.  No surprise there.  Err,  I mean,  I would help her but I sprained my ankle yesterday and her car broke down when she was on her way back to campus after visiting me just now. " Serena said over the phone.

"Yeah,  yeah, sure.  You know where she is?" I asked Serena,  trying to hide my anxiety.  I hope she's okay.

"Oh,  thank God!  I thought you'd say no. ..Um.. I mean.. Forget I said that. Sorry." Serena sputtered over the phone.  I frowned.  Why would she think that?  Why wouldn't I.. Ohh.. Okay.  I sighed.

"Look, of course I would help her.  Now,  did she tell you where she is?" I said,  feeling a little embarrassed that even Serena could see how shitty I treated Kay. 

"Yeah,  she sent me her location. I'll text it to you,  okay." Serena said quickly,  relief obvious in her voice.  I gritted my teeth as I hung up.

About a minute later,  my phone beeped as a text came on.  I quickly looked at the bright display.  The location was sent. I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my hoodie,  cap and changed my short-sleeved tshirt into a black long sleeved one.  Undressing in front of Sally didn't bother me at all.  I felt Sally staring at me. I put on the tshirt nonchalantly, as if she wasn't there.