Confessions (part 2)

"So, you've liked me since we met?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly. It was the 4th time we had a study group date thing with the other seniors. I thought you're sharp, and you handled yourself well with the other seniors. Plus, I thought you're very pretty." Seth said with a crooked shy smile and looked away, his face red. I looked at him in disbelief. Goodness, Seth had like her since May of last year?! And now he's graduating. And it suddenly dawned on me that even if we're together, I couldn't see him as much.

"So, what now? You're graduating and I'll still be here." I said and Seth looked up. He looked forlorn. He squeezed my hand and sighed.

"I hope it's not too late. It's not, is it?" Seth asked with a pleading look in her light brown eyes.

"No, it's not." I said with a smile and squeezed his hand. He smiled with relief. That gorgeous smile almost made my heart stop.

"Erm, so wanna have dinner with my dad? He seems to like you." Seth said as he cleared his throat.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" I said with a smile. Seth smiled and drove my car out of the parking lot. We had dinner with Seth's dad and Sarah. She was happy I could join them. Seth's dad was so cool. I liked him instantly and I could feel him liking me too which is sooo great.

After dinner, Seth's dad and Sarah left together while Seth drove me home. Alone in the car after everything, I felt shy suddenly. Seth looked relaxed as he drove. Then, the car stopped at a traffic light, I looked out the window. Suddenly I felt Seth took my hand. I looked at him. He was looking at me. Then, he took my hand and kissed it. My heart dropped 1000ft when he did that. I felt my heart thumped double time. Then, he put my hand on his lap, still holding my hand. When he started to drive again, he was still firmly holding my hand and driving with 1 hand. My heart burst with happiness.

When we reached my college, he parked the car and looked ahead. I stole a glance at him. He looked a bit uncertain and awkward. Then he turned to me and our eyes met. He instinctively laughed uncertainly and suddenly. Seth took my hand. I grew quiet.

"Um, so I'll pick you up at 10?" Seth said as he looked at me. I nodded my head. Seth then took my hand to his lips and kissed it. My heart just about jumped out of my chest.

"Goodnight." Seth said and I said the samething. I got out of the car and walkedto my dorm. When I reached the entrance, I saw Seth was still there, standingagainst my car and watching me. I waved at him and he waved back. Then I got into the building and ran up thestairs towards my room. When I reached my room, I saw Seth looking at my windowwith a smile on his face. When he saw me, he blew a kiss and started to walktowards the taxi stand. I threw myselfon my bed and squealed into my pillow. Seth likes me! He really, really likesme! Since forever! I couldn't wait for our date tomorrow.