Slappy's Friend,[Part 2].

"SLAPPY! HELP ME!!!" Stine cried out in fear as he struggled on the wooden flooring to remove the creature that was smothering his face.

     Slappy sighed and shook his head. He ran to Stine's rescue and wrapped his arms around the neck of the young werewolf.

    "Bad boy!" Slappy strictly shouted before letting go.

   The little dummy crossed his arms and looked down at the werewolf sternly, looking almost like Stine when he's angry at him. "I awready towld you that Papa's not wused to suwpwise attacks! He could've died!"

   Ashamed and afraid, the werewolf whimpered and then went Stine. It gently rubbed Stine's back with its little paw, motioning Stine to stand back up.

   Stine was a little hesitant at first but he did managed to stand up again. As he looked down at the creature who helped him, he smiled.

   'Heh. He's actually cute,' the author thought.

    Seeing Stine smile made the werewolf smile back. It wiggled its small grey tail and barked. It made Stine chuckle.

    "So..," Stine said as he knelt down to the creature's height. "...What's your name, little one?"

    The werewolf's ears shot up and barked repeatedly, jumping up and down.

   "He said his name is Will," Slappy said.

    Stine smile dropped in realisation. Will. He remembered that name from somewhere. Of course, it was the Will was the werewolf of Feverswamp. It didn't click at first because of how tiny and adorable Will looked. The original Will would be tall and scary and probably have eight abs!

   Stine laughed as Will jumped on him and tackled him to the floor again. Will licked the author's face in happiness after.

    "Woah! Calm down, boy!" Stine laughed out loud.

    He patted Will's head when Will finished licking his cheek. "You're a good boy."

    When Slappy heard that, he crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at his Papa. An unsettling feeling suddenly grew in his wooden chest.

   Jealousy.

    "Okay, Will. Time to go back in your book," Slappy said impatiently as he ran to get Will's book but Stine held Slappy's right shoulder, stopping him.

    "I think Will should stay," Stine said while smiling.

   His smile disappeared when he saw Slappy's serious face.

   'What the...?' Stine thought.

   "Fine," Slappy said simply before walking out of the room, leaving Stine and Will behind in confusion.