Problems And Regrets.

Stine rushed down the stairs with his phone held tightly in his sweaty left hand. He heard noises of crashing and banging at the kitchen. When he stopped at its entrance, his eyes widened by shock.

His kitchen was a mess! It's like an avalanche and a tornado just had a baby in the kitchen and the doctor didn't bother to clean the place up!

The frying pans are sprawled everywhere along with other kitchen things. The food and drinks from the fridge were trashed all over the floors and walls. Oh, and more about the walls. There were tears from sharp kitchen objects and some were stabbed into it.

Stine so speechless. He couldn't even speak at first.

'How...? Wh-why?!' He thought in pure confusion and anger.

He heard a clang along with a groan of pain underneath the kitchen table. There lay the certain Ventriloquist dummy that made it all.

"SLAPPY!" Stine cried, finally found his voice as he bent down to see Slappy waking up slowly with a green lamp cap and a small blue bean bag at the back of his head.

Stine then noticed a lot of food stains on his sleeves and pants. He gently get Slappy out of the shelter of the table and carefully lay him down on the living room sofa. Slappy sat up slowly by himself, groaning in pain while rubbing his wooden neck.

"Slappy?" Stine called softly.

As Slappy rubbed his eyes, he took the green lamp cap off of his head.

"Slappy?" Stine repeated.

Slappy looked up at Stine slowly,"Yes Papa?"

Stine faked a smile. He took in a deep breath and said,"Do you have any ideaHOW MUCH DAMAGED YOU JUST CAUSED?!!!"

Slappy stared at Stine with a frightened and shocked expression. His mouth hung a bit open of shock by Stine's sudden outburst.

Stine was in full rage. He can't believe he trusted this wooden dummy! He trashed the whole kitchen THE WHOLE KITCHEN in less than 5 minutes!!!

"I TOLD YOU TO SIT STILL AND BEHAVE AND LOOK WHAT YOU JUST DID AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH KIDS TODAY THEY DON'T LISTEN!!!" Stine continued to rant at the poor creature.

Slappy stared at his creator with mixed feelings. Sadness.... Guilt.... Anger.... He couldn't choose. The wooden boy's glassy eyes are filled with tears as his father continues to yell at him.

A few minutes that felt like hours, Stine managed to calm himself down when he saw a tear slowly slid down Slappy's right wooden cheek.

The author sighed heavily, exhausted like he should be. Stine stood up from crouching and walked to the front door and said to Slappy,"I'll be going out for awhile. You can go ahead and trash the whole place."

Stine slammed the door once he's out, making Slappy jump by the noise. A car engine was then sounded and it became softer as Stine drove away to go grocery shopping.

Slappy, home alone, couldn't hold the rest of his tears he's been holding in for a whole minute so he cried as hard as he could. Like he should.

"IT'S NOT ME IT'S NOT ME IT'S NOT ME IT'S NOT ME!!!!!!!" Slappy cried as he lay on his wooden stomach and thrashed his arms and legs wildly in anger like a human child having a very depressing tantrum.