THE Voice,(Ęht Š'ręręçrœß VŒP).

Deep within a dark forest with shadowing dead trees, grasses and leaves of decay and cruel and violent creatures lurking in the shadows, stood a man wearing a Long dark robe with a hood over his head, shadowing his face and hiding his identity along with the smirk he wore on his pale and wrinkly face.

   In his slender arms was a dusty book of black and red. His Favourite book, actually. That book can make the impossible into the possible such as making a person live eternally, change anything in the universe you live in, or something even more worse....!

   Rewrite this entire book and make me feel frustrated to write it all back again!

   But to the man who owned such a book used it for other reasons that seemed important to him. And fun.

   He actually used it to communicate with Slappy, control and ruin his life. Remember a certain 'incident' in Stine's house?

   'It seems to me that poor Slappy is having a little trouble dealing with stupid human feelings,' the man thought in disgust but chuckled at such thought.

    He stared down at the book and smiled. "Heh. Might as well help one of the strongest monsters in the Goosebumps series!"

   Just as soon as he said those words, a droplet of water landed on the book's cover. The man looked upwards and saw more droplets coming down to the earth. He smiled brightly, wrinkling his face a bit, and closed his eyes.

   He used his powers to visualise Stine's house and who was in it. He saw the two girls sitting on the sofa in the living room while the three other boys were in separate rooms.

   Hannah sighed. "Dad's still not back..?"

   "But he promised to be back by today, right?" Sarah asked and looked at Hannah with a bit of hope in her eyes. "You said you can see and hear things, and you said you saw him and heard his thoughts. You sure you're true with your powers, Hannah?"

   Hannah nodded and leaned on the sofa. "Yeah, so let's just wait a little longer."

   Sarah leaned onto Hannah and lay down on her lap. Her expression showed sadness. "Okay."

   The two girls closed their eyes and eventually went to sleep.

   'Rest well, you two,' thought the man who spied on them, still smiling. 'You don't want to hear any peculiar footsteps entering your house~.'

   The man then, extending his power of extraterrestrial visions, 'goes' to see Slappy sleeping in his room. He chuckled.

   'Perfect! He's still alone.'

   By the time the man opened his eyes, the sky was already pouring heavily and he was drenched in rain. But he didn't mind.

   For it was time for him to visit a certain dummy, control him like a puppet, and play with him like a doll.

*****************************<^>

   "Stine? Are you okay?" asked a woman with Long blonde hair tied behind her back and wearing full black.

   "O-oh...! Uh, yes!" Stine replied then smiled at the woman.

   The woman didn't seem convinced but she let it slide as she smiled softly. "Okay. See you around, newbie."

   And with that, she turned and walked away, leaving Stine in his dorm room to drown in his thoughts of worry.