Brother Fights

"WHO TOLD YOU TO PUT TERMITES ON MY BED?!!"

   "WHO SAYS THAT YOU'RE THE BOSS OF ME?!!"

   "Guys, please stop!" Sarah pleaded as she helplessly stared at her two older brothers Wally and Slappy fighting each other.

   Two months after the two dummies met, both Wally and Slappy seemed to grow two years older. They both turned 10-year-old while Will grew a year older and so did Hannah. Both Stine and Sarah was shocked to see how Wally and Slappy grew so so fast but that wasn't the only thing that's new.

   About a week ago, Stine created two more books: Night of the Living Dummy 2 and Night of the Living Dummy 3. Two Living Ventriloquist dummies came out of their books. Their names were Dennis and Rocky.

   It appears that Dennis' the youngest one in the family. He's still a week old! But for Rocky, he's eleven. This made Slappy sad again since he's not much of the eldest anymore.

   But Stine, in the present (in this chapter), wasn't there at the moment. Rocky was sitting at the end of the couch. Will was whimpering beside Rocky as he tried going to sleep. Dennis, held in Rocky's arms, was sniffling softly, sounded that he's about to cry.

   Rocky sighed at his two fighting brothers as he stood up, went towards Dennis' baby crib and settled Dennis there.

   "Eh! Eh!" Dennis grunted with tears in his eyes as he tried to reach for Rocky but Rocky turned to face Wally and Slappy.

   "I'll be right back, Dennis," he said softly. He walked towards the ten-year-olds with an angry expression.

   "Excuse me, but there are some people who would want to go to sleep." He said through gritted teeth.

   Wally and Slappy ignored him and continued to argue, their voices turning louder. Rocky growled and warned them one more time to be quiet.

   They didn't listen.

   Mad, he pulled them apart roughly. Too roughly that his strength sent Wally to the wall behind him and Slappy at the other direction.

   THUD!

   Hannah, beside Sarah, and Sarah gasped as they watched their brothers hit the walls. Wally, his back against the wall, groaned as he rubbed his wooden head. Slappy did the same, but he had tears in his eyes.

   "I warned you," Rocky said softly and darkly.

   He turned to Wally. Wally slowly stood up and glared at Rocky. Rocky's eyes widened.

   Wally noticed this and spoke up,"What?"

   Rocky looked hesitant, sad and scared. "W-Wally, I'm sorry," he stammered.

   Wally was confused that it began to worry him. "WHAT??" Wally asked loudly, panicking.

   Boom! CLANG!!

   Wally teleported and stood on the drawer beside a nearby mirror just to see why Rocky was all scared-like.

   "Wally, I'm sorry," Rocky repeated, his eyes wide.

   Wally ignored him and looked at himself through the mirror. He gasped. He was shocked. And heartbroken.

   A tear slid down his left cheek as he saw the crack under his right cheek had been opened a lot (like, a big chunk of it) and that piece, when Wally tried checking the wall he was thrown onto, was missing.

   Trickles of ink and green slime oozed from the sides of his broken cheek. He felt it with his wooden finger tips. His eyes widened in pain.

   'It hurts. It hurts. It HURTS!' he screamed mentally.

   He couldn't believe it. Hannah ran towards Wally to comfort him. Wally couldn't tear his eyes off of the mirror. His reflection. More tears streamed down his face.

   On the other hand, Slappy sat up straight and touched his bleeding forehead. His blood was a mix of ink and ooze, just like any other Goosebumps monsters.

   Though it wasn't just his forehead. A part of his Chin got chipped off and also the end of his nose. He then touched the parts of his face that got chipped.

   The injury stung so very badly that he started to cry softly while carefully touching his injured forehead. Sarah noticed that and gasped. She ran towards Slappy and carried him carefully in her arms.

   "Shh... shh.. I-it's okay, Slappy," she said comfortably.

   Rocky immediately regretted doing that. He shakily walked towards Wally and reached his hand out for him. "W-wally, please... I-I didn't mean-."

   Rocky got interrupted by Wally who slapped his hand away. Wally stood up on the drawer high, staring down with glowing green eyes at Rocky and Hannah who backed up.

   "STAY AWAY FROM ME. ALL OF YOU," he rasped before teleporting to his,(actually Slappy's) room.

   Rocky froze at the spot that Wally stood as Hannah tried calming him down. Rocky had tears of regret in his eyes. Hannah was speaking to him but all the sounds he was hearing at that moment were muffled and sounded far away.

   Rocky started to cry.