[Too dizzy to pick a title]

(I'm out country now. Top picture: I sat beside the window in the plane and took that pic. The plane was shaking after so I immediately put my iPod back in my bag. I wish I took more pictures.
Bottom pic: My family and I are waiting for the skytrain. Ruby was ranting a lot about her heavy bag and she puked lava in the plane. Gladly the paper bags there were fire proof. I can't blame her for being sick. I was at a verge to puke...)

Stine poked his head out of his office door. He heard childish laughter coming from downstairs. He smiled. It faded slowly when he heard snoring right in front of him.

He slowly looked down at his shoes and saw Slappy sleeping beside the doorstep at Stine's right corner. He was hugging his wooden legs tightly as he slept.

   'Weird. What's gotten into him...?' Stine said in his head.

That's when Stine took a few notes about Slappy's looks. 1)He had wooden bags under his eyes, 2)His cheeks seemed wet, and 3)Obviously he looked as if he's been crying.

Stine sighed. 'I hope it's not about that question,' Stine hoped in his thoughts. He felt both angry and guilty, but actually, he didn't know which one.

Stine walked to the corner where Slappy's at. Stine picked his creation up and being careful to not wake him up. Slappy shifted a bit in Stine's arms as he 'talked' in his own dream, leaving Stine to wonder.

The horror writer decided to let Slappy rest on the sofa beside his work table. He smiled as he can't wait to show his son his....surprise.

----------------------------------------------

Maniac Note:

A short chapter, I know. But the next will be a bit longer... Don't worry.

P.S: :P