•EXTRA CHAPTER-Family Game•

(This chapter's based 'outside' the story line of this book. Which means that this chapter does not connect to the original story of this book [does that makes sense..? XD]

   Also, this was an idea [the family game] from @lunathescarlett!

   I'm pretty sure you guys wanted a happy moment after all the tears shed and gore being told in this book so thanks for the bright idea there, Luna!

   P.S: Try and imagine Dennis being a toddler in here :3

   P.P.S: Credits to the peep who drew the drawing above 👌)

   "WHO WANTS TO PLAY HIDE-AND SEEK?!" Hannah screamed in excitement and ran towards the living room her siblings were in.

   Stine wasn't there at the moment so the game was suddenly mentioned in the little ghost girl's head.

   "Me," Sarah smiled.

   She stood up beside Hannah and asked her brothers,"Slappy? Rocky? Wanna play with us?"

   Slappy, who was reading a Mathematics textbook, slammed the thick book of numbers onto the coffee table and faced Sarah with desperate eyes,"Yes, please."

   The little guy went to his sisters with a smile forming on his face. 

   "I would love to, but there's no one to take care of Dennis," Rocky remarked.

   He was in the middle of feeding breakfast to a surprisingly hyper Dennis who was waving his little arms up and down and sitting on his baby chair, cooing and squealing in glee.

   This made Rocky sigh in exhaustion. He just had to be the second one in charge of everything.

   "Well, what about Wally?" Hannah asked, looking up at the spiral stairs as if he was there.

   Rocky rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right. Like he would wanna hang out with the little guy. He's always too busy playing video games or even doing some wacky science experiments in his room."

   Slappy shrugged. "Oh, well! Let's start without him."

   The girls agreed. The three kids then played a little Rock-Paper-Scissors to see who's the seeker and who were the hiders.

   "You're the seeker, Sarah!" Hannah and Slappy cried in unison.

   Sarah chuckled then went to the nearest wall to count to thirty while covering her eyes with her hands while her two other siblings ran away to find a hiding spot.

   "One... two... three..."

   "Gah gah!" Dennis giggled and pushed Rocky's hand which was holding a spoon.

   "....Four... Five... six..."

   "What is it that you want, Dennis?" Rocky asked, obviously tired as he picked up the spoon which landed on the floor.

   "....Seven... eight... nine..."

   Dennis pointed at Sarah who was still counting out loud. Rocky noticed this and realised what Dennis meant. He sighed again and faced his baby Brother.