R.L.Stine's Daughter,[Part 3].

On that night, Stine was lying down beside Sarah who was still unconscious on his bed. He was trying to sleep but how can he when he just got his Daughter back?

    'I wonder what had happened to you,..' Stine thought sadly.

    Then a forgotten memory striked back to him. 'Those men... In my dreams... They looked so... Familiar...'

    Meanwhile, Slappy and Will were in Slappy's room. Will was making a Get-Well-Soon card for young Sarah with his rainbow painted paws and marker pens (which was hard for him to grip with his tiny paws). Slappy was just sitting at the corner of the room, wondering about the girl and Stine.

   'I didn't know that Papa hawd a dauwghter...' He thought. Then, His eyes narrowed.

   "Hope she's not twying to take my Papa away fwom me," he growled softly while looking down at his shoes.

   Will, since he's got good hearing, asked,"Is sowmething wong, Cousin?"

   Yeah. Somehow, Will managed to talk on that night but only Slappy knew but Stine doesn't. Will wanted his voice to be a surprise for Stine to cheer him up, actually. He can't wait.

   Slappy, a bit startled that Will could hear him, replied,"No. Nowthing."

   A few awkward moments passed and Will finally finished his card. He ran around happily and gripped the card in his jaw. His tail was wiggling happily and the paint on his paws were already dried up.

   "Com own, Shappy! I mana gim this tu da gulwm!" Will yipped with the card in his mouth.

   Slappy, groaning in annoyance, followed Will up the stairs and towards their creator's room. The door was opened. Just as they were about to walk in, they heard a soft soothing little girl's voice,

    "F-father?..."

   Slappy froze, knowing that that's Sarah. Will yipped happily as he ran on his four paws towards Stine. Slappy was frozen at the doorway and stared at Stine who was hugging Sarah and at Will who's giving the card to Sarah.

   Sarah looked surprised to see a young werewolf in front of her at first but her expression calmed down as she received the card. She smiled at Will then stared at the card.

   Gewt Wel Sun, Pwincess Sawah! We will pwotekt u bekause u r famili! Woof woof! I duno haw 2 spel!

   Those words were written on the card with a blue paw print under those words. Slappy was ready to give a hard glare at Sarah but then all of the sudden, Sarah started crying. Will and Slappy froze.

   "S-Sarah! I-is there something wrong?!" Stine asked frantically.

   Sarah shook her head, but Stine knew that there was something wrong. He stared at the sobbing Sarah's bandages which was suddenly peeling by themselves slowly, revealing the bruises and scars before motioning Will and Slappy to get out of the room.

   Will whimpered, nodded and then looked down. 'Maybe I can talk to Big Master later.'

   Will ran out of the room and Slappy followed from behind. He looked behind him before closing the door a bit. He secretly peeked through the small gap on the door and spotted Sarah sobbing in Stine's arms with the card on her lap while Stine was rubbing her back with a hand, comforting her.

   Sarah took a short teary glimpse at Slappy. Slappy was supposed to be glaring at Sarah, but his expression showed worry. After realizing this, Slappy closed the door quickly and ran downstairs where

   Will was at. Will was on the couch, whimpering, worrying about Sarah. Slappy sat beside Will with mixed emotions. Was he angry at Sarah? Or was he worried? He couldn't decide.

    'Sarah's a human. She can be dangerous!' He thought.

   He paused and then said,"But she's my Sister. She seemed nice even."

   Will stared at Slappy and Slappy stared at Will. They were shocked. Slappy then blinked in disbelief.

   "Woah," he said. "I'm speaking proper English!"