For A Daughter...

'Thank god my daughter's healing oh-so quickly.' Stine thought as he entered his office.

   He stared at his desk and sat on the chair behind it, continuing to think. 'When she explained about those gangsters, I was actually shocked that they were my old bullies!

   'I couldn't believe it! They visited my house weeks ago and I should've finished them off!'

   Stine sighed and looked at the ceiling, leaning on his chair. 'It's a good thing the police had found them. Heheh. I scared the life out of them before they were all put behind bars!'

   "NOBODY HURTS MY PRINCESS!!" Stine froze and covered his mouth when he realised he had said that out loud.

   He blushed when he heard his children laughing from downstairs. He chuckled after and then decided to go see them. His thoughts followed him all the way down the stairs.

   'It's a good thing that Sarah's healing after what they've done to her but,... Poor Sarah. She wouldn't want to explain more.

   'Every time I asked her if anything's wrong, she would refuse to talk to me! I'm worried, even though I tried playing it cool. But I don't want to make things worst at the same time by asking her the same questions over and over again.'

   When Stine reached the living room, he saw his kids sleeping on the couch. He was confused how they managed to sleep so quickly but that was until he saw bowls half filled with milk, sugar cereals and marshmallows.

   'Oh. No wonder,' Stine shook his head and smirked.

   He stared at the screen and it seemed to him that Sarah, Slappy and Will was watching Stine's '90s Goosebumps TV series. This made him smile.

"What a family..," Stine sighed.

   He paused as he stared at Sarah. He frowned a bit. A sudden thought appeared in his head.

'Doesn't... Doesn't she feel left out? Gah! She must be, Stine! She's the only girl!

A grin spread across his face as an idea popped in his head. He quietly ran up the stairs and to my office.

   His typewriter was on the desk, like usual. He sat on his chair behind the desk and cracked my knuckles.

"Readers beware..," Stine said to no one.

My fingers slowly tapped the keys of the typewriter, getting ready. His grin then turned into a smirk.

"-you're in for another scare.'