Maniac Note:She's Gone

I'm sorry for this very disappointing chapter but I just need you all to know that... I wasn't the only one writing this story. This book has a co-writer and I had a partner.

   We had fun discussing about this book and how to make it better but last year, around October,..

   She left me.

   She didn't tell me why but she left me . I'm not sure if she's ever going to return... but one thing for sure, she's gone.

   And from then on, I couldn't bring myself to finish this book nor some other books because it'll remind me of her.

   It's 2020 now... but I still find it extremely hard to even type in this book...

   Not to mention, over the months, I lost more and more friends who usually helped me with this book and others and now... I wonder if I still wish to be an author or just give up on that silly dream...

   Well, maybe it isn't too silly...

   I still like to write stories and whenever I'm stuck, I've got 6SmileGirl to help me out and I'll try my best to help her back (even though I've been pretty useless and barely update my stories over the years...)

   Smile is one of the few people who wouldn't let me give up and Smile, I thank you so so much...

   I'm pretty sure this is a vent chapter... but what the heck. I still needed to get things out of me... Huehuehue...