R.L.Stine's Daughter,[Part 2].

Just three days after the nightmare, Stine was not himself. He kept on talking and mumbling to himself. He even slowly began to drink alcohol! Of course, when Slappy and Will was not in the room he was in.

   He changed. A lot. And Not in a good way.

   On one sunny Saturday, Slappy and Will was watching Sesame Street on the television. Slappy, over the passed few days, stopped the jealousy feeling towards Will and decided to be friends again. Yep. It was a good day. For them at least. Or well, at first.

   They were in the middle of watching Cookie Monster eating cookies when he was not supposed to when all of the sudden, there were sounds of soft knocking on the front door.

   Knock. Knock. Knock.

   One of Will's ears shot up when he heard it. He faced the door out of curiosity.

   Knock. Knock. Knock.

    The two friends then heard sniffling behind the door, as if someone was crying.

    "S-Slappy," Stine voice sounded from the His office. He too sounded like he had been crying. "P-please answer the door."

    Slappy instantly froze on his seat. He was still traumatised about the bad guys who trashed the house and hurt him when Stine was not around. Because of that, he could not even look at a single human being other than Stine himself.

   Knock. Knock. Knock.

    "F-father?..." A voice of a little girl spoke up from behind the door.

    Slappy and Will froze and looked at each other and then back at the door. The voice sounded weak, just like the knocks. There was a short pause before Stine came running down the stairs and towards the front door. He looked surprised when he opened it. Tears slid down his face as he gasped.

   "S-S-Sarah?" Stine stammered.

   Will switched off the television and followed Slappy to the door. They were shocked to see a little human girl all bruised up and bloody right in front of them. She was staring at Stine with half opened eyes.

    "Father."

   All of the sudden, she fell down in front of Stine, unconscious. This scared the three boys in the house.

   "SARAH!!!" Stine cried as he managed to catch her.

   He gently hugged his Long lost Daughter in his arms and sobbed loudly. As he sobbed, Will went to his right side and rubbed his furry cheek on Stine's arm, whimpering as he stared at the girl.

   Slappy stood by Stine's left and hugged him around the neck, looking at Stine in pity before staring and studying the girl his Papa was holding.

   The girl had Long brown hair and fair skin. She looked pretty to Slappy that it reminded him of a Disney princess. He frowned when he spotted one of Sarah's bruises. It was on her chest. It looked as if she had been stabbed.

   "Papa? Whow is this giwl?" Slappy asked and released Stine.

   "This..," Stine started and sniffed. "...This is your..."

   "Ouw... what...?" Slappy questioned.

   After a short moment, Stine finally stopped and then sighed. He stood up, carrying Sarah bridal style, and then walked up the stairs.

   Slappy and Will stared at each other and then followed Stine from behind. They watched silently as Stine settled his Daughter on his bed. He looked around as if he was looking for something.

   An idea popped into Slappy's head and he ran to get the first aid kit nearby. He gave it to Stine but Stine stayed silent when he took it. This made Slappy frown a bit but he decided to let it slide as he watched his creator clean and cover Sarah's wounds with bandages.

   After a while, Stine was sitting next to Sarah at the end of  the bed and holding her hand. Will was already fast asleep in front of the door but Slappy was sitting down on the floor and staring at Stine.

   He took in a deep breath and then asked Stine aloud,"Who is she, Papa..?"

   Stine stayed silent.

   "Papa?"

   "..."

   "Papa, who is she?"

   Stine sighed and without looking, he motioned Slappy to sit by him. Slappy did what he was told and sat beside Stine. Stine wrapped an arm around Slappy and looked at him.

   "She's... she's your sister," Stine smiled softly.

   Slappy's eyes widened. 'Oh. So that's why Sarah called Papa 'father'.'

   "And... her name is Sawah...?" Slappy asked.

   Stine turned and looked at Sarah and Slappy did the same.

   "Yes. Her name is Sarah," said Stine.

   "Sarah Tennyson Stine."