Gingy- Background

Gingy was chosen by the ruler of Mizu to go to Earth as "The Decider" to see if the people on Earth were worth saving or killing. She was provided with a special bracelet when once she wears it, she'll take the appearance of a human. However, the bracelet could run out of energy, to which she'll end up reverting back into her original appearance. She was also provided with a spaceship to fly to Earth in and the ruler of Mizu told her there was a way to contact him whenever she needs to. Gingy agrees to this mission and sets off to Earth.

After being on Earth for four hundred years, a man spots her in her Mizuan form as she allowed the bracelet to charge.  She is quickly taken in by alien investigators, in which they lock her in a cage and ask her questions of her purpose on Earth. She tries to convince them she's no harm, but it doesn't work. The alien investigators start doing experimenting on her as well, to learn more about Mizuans. Through these few experiments, they learn Gingy's species are able to eat regular food on Earth and that they have their own language called Mizan. However, Gingy escapes from her cage and one of the alien investigators, Zelkot Terry is sent after her to recapture her. Zelkot finds her and gets her surrounded, but a smoke grenade is thrown in to stop Gingy from moving, but it only stopped Zelkot. Gingy was able to see through the smoke and escapes through the laundry disposal, where the alien investigators never saw her again.