Gingy- Appearance

In her human form, Gingy has long blue hair that is slanted towards the left with a bang. She has green eyes and usually wears a pink long-sleeved shirt and a short black skirt. She also wears black boots.

In her alien or Mizuan form, Gingy's blue hair is medium length, with a few strands pointed out the top, right side of her head. She has four green eyes, two eyes on her forehead and a very long tentacle in her mouth in place of her tongue. Gingy's arms also turn into tentacles, two on each side, and blue fur covers her legs, sides, and under her breast. She also has blue skin that turns red when angered.

Though not visibly seen, Gingy is said to obtain five brains, seven stomachs, and nine hearts. Three of Gingy's hearts in placed in her chest, one in each hand, one in each foot, one in her stomach, and the last being in her side. Gingy's five brains are claimed to be very small, so small that they all fit inside her skull. She also possesses ten pints of blood compared to only four pints of blood, most likely to she posseses more organs so she needs more blood carried to those organs. In the Adventure of Ginna 14, Zelkot discovers Gingy actually doesn't possess genitals after he stripped her naked in attempt to have sexual intercourse.